Liam Craig To Leave Hibs - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Liam Craig To Leave Hibs

In tomorrows papers.only got a snippet of the report but seems to suggest a new two year deal was offered on the strength of promotion? Now off the table.

Quite surprised at that I must say? Is he on big money (comparatively speaking)? From what I've seen of Hibs he has stood out as one of the better players.

Edited by Angus_Young

The guy was an outstanding player for us. He left with good wishes from Saints. Joining the club he followed as a boy and albeit a bigger club on bigger wages. Nothing wrong with that. Unlike that arsehole Rowan Vine. He was a disgrace on parting us. His career was finished until Saints gave him a chance then he parted with this disgraceful, tacky dig...........

11351164_10206441902627871_4880183489027

Seeing us win the Scottish Cup must've made him feel a right knob!

The guy was an outstanding player for us. He left with good wishes from Saints. Joining the club he followed as a boy and albeit a bigger club on bigger wages. Nothing wrong with that. Unlike that arsehole Rowan Vine. He was a disgrace on parting us. His career was finished until Saints gave him a chance then he parted with this disgraceful, tacky dig...........

11351164_10206441902627871_4880183489027

Seeing us win the Scottish Cup must've made him feel a right knob!

Funny when someone says 'no disrespect' that's exactly what they do.

Thing I like about Craig is that he puts every ounce into a game. He was like a man possessed in the games against us this season.

Funny when someone says 'no disrespect' that's exactly what they do.

Thing I like about Craig is that he puts every ounce into a game. He was like a man possessed in the games against us this season.

Craig always came across as a good guy. 100% into every game. Even after he signed his agreement with Hibs he went on to play a blinder against them for us. The laddie is old school.

Craig always came across as a good guy. 100% into every game. Even after he signed his agreement with Hibs he went on to play a blinder against them for us. The laddie is old school.

That's why I'm surprised he's being let go. He surely couldn't have been on that big a wage with you boys or Hibs that they now can't afford to keep him on?

And I genuinely mean no disrespect with that :)

That's why I'm surprised he's being let go. He surely couldn't have been on that big a wage with you boys or Hibs that they now can't afford to keep him on?

And I genuinely mean no disrespect with that :)

He wouldn't have been on a big wage with us. Nobody is. But he was a wanted guy. Hibs would've paid him a decent wage. A wage they can't afford now.

He wouldn't have been on a big wage with us. Nobody is. But he was a wanted guy. Hibs would've paid him a decent wage. A wage they can't afford now.

Aye Fair enough. Just seems an odd decision to just let him go like that. Would imagine this news will rankle with their fans, especially with what they are being asked to fork out for season tickets which I think is quite high.

Scott Allan put something on Instagram, he was wearing a Rangers top as a kid and said he missed those days.

Very much a come and get me plea.

Interesting if he still thinks that after Motherwell pump them.

Scott Allan is too handsome to be a hun.

Scott Allan put something on Instagram, he was wearing a Rangers top as a kid and said he missed those days.

Very much a come and get me plea.

Interesting if he still thinks that after Motherwell pump them.

Funnily enough I've seen him linked with Celtic too, in one of the papers today.