Fifa - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qatar jolly papers being shredded as we speak

Hopefully the investigators find some dirt on those negotiations and get the World Cup taken away from Qatar

The whole organiostation needs replaced top to bottom. we can only hope this is the start but blatter will no doubt have made sure nothing comes back to him. at the end of the day its the all the associated countries that are to blame for accepting blatter and his cronies and continually voting him back in. The whole game is to blame for the state of FIFA.

As far as I know, the legitimate reason for countries in Africa, America and Asia supporting Blatter is that they worry that other Europeans would place too much interest on european football and teams and neglect them.

I'd imagine there are also all sorts of backhanders going on, and money getting pumped into FAs that never gets spent on football too.

As far as I know, the legitimate reason for countries in Africa, America and Asia supporting Blatter is that they worry that other Europeans would place too much interest on european football and teams and neglect them.

I'd imagine there are also all sorts of backhanders going on, and money getting pumped into FAs that never gets spent on football too.

Most of them aren't even sly backhanders, Blatter loves to announce pre-election that every FA in the world is to get a £100k 'gift' from the FIFA Family.

Great news for East Timor, securing their vote. But half the Germany team will have a higher weekly salary.

Blatter will get re-elected amazingly enough. I am sorry but that is just wrong but it will happen.

Think about this closely - this corruption has gone on with Blatter in charge and so are we supposed to believe he never knew about anything? Well if he never then he surely must lose his job for neglecting his duties and if he did know then he is guilty as sin. Crazily enough, Blatter will continue on regardless.....sadly. :banghead:

Really hope they find out bribes taken by Fifa for Qatar hosting the World Cup & the members are charged and the tournament is taken off Qatar who should never had it in the first place