Red Tory Council Say No To Rally - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Red Tory Council Say No To Rally

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very difficult explaining to these people we are a nation of perfumed dischargebags.

I was there earlier this year and some locals couldn't believe we shat it. Apparently it was well covered in the news there. We also went to Copenhsgen before the vote and they seemed pretty clued up too. Think most of their coverage focused on how Scotland would effectively become a Nordic country.

Bit difficult to vote out the council next year.

Begs the question... Would a council made up of representatives from a party that demands such strict internal discipline be any more likely to allow a rally from a group that the party has a No Platform policy with, than a "Red Tory" one is?

I imagine they'd also find an excuse not to allow it, and like the "red Tory" one, I'd applaud them for it.

Begs the question... Would a council made up of representatives from a party that demands such strict internal discipline be any more likely to allow a rally from a group that the party has a No Platform policy with, than a "Red Tory" one is?

I imagine they'd also find an excuse not to allow it, and like the "red Tory" one, I'd applaud them for it.

Do they actually achieve anything apart from giving some sunlight to the lunatics who can't let go ?

The rally will only appeal to fanatics who have a 45% twibbon which the last time I looked were not the demographic that voted NO.

The cynic in me says it's a vanity project

why dont the YES side just ask to do marches every time the O.O. ask for one and see if the Council will stop both..

wonder what their answer will be then..

stopping those marches would do us all a favour.....

Do they actually achieve anything apart from giving some sunlight to the lunatics who can't let go ?

The rally will only appeal to fanatics who have a 45% twibbon which the last time I looked were not the demographic that voted NO.

The cynic in me says it's a vanity project

It's a circle jerk that's going to achieve nothing other than an ego boost for divisive characters, while getting the backs up of soft No voters. Edited by Scunnered

why dont the YES side just ask to do marches every time the O.O. ask for one and see if the Council will stop both..

wonder what their answer will be then..

stopping those marches would do us all a favour.....

This isn't the "Yes side", it's a group that the "Yes side" have by large rejected.

This isn't the "Yes side", it's a group that the "Yes side" have by large rejected.

well why dont the 'group that the yes side have by large rejected' apply for a march on the same day as the O.O. and see what teh council do.

well why dont the 'group that the yes side have by large rejected' apply for a march on the same day as the O.O. and see what teh council do.

I'd like to see that. I imagine Glasgow City Council would allow the OO as they're pure in their pocket, they'd reject the criminals request and there'd be plenty of outrage on here because the lowlifes get their march... But the criminal didn't.

I'd like to see that. I imagine Glasgow City Council would allow the OO as they're pure in their pocket, they'd reject the criminals request and there'd be plenty of outrage on here because the lowlifes get their march... But the criminal didn't.

TBF the proper criminals will be lunching with them at the Rogano rather than using the square for a rally

In this totalitarian state that you so long for, are criminals not allowed to march? Sounds like an infringement of civil liberties to me.

In this totalitarian state that you so long for, are criminals not allowed to march? Sounds like an infringement of civil liberties to me.

Totalitarian? Bitch please!

I'm sure you know I was pointing out the hypocrisy of posting a picture of Nazi Saluting "low life's" while lamenting the rejection of a convicted criminals March.

So the excellent Tommy Sheridan will be speaking ?

Even more reason to go along :)

He always speaks a lot of sense!

A complete fraud ?

Are u daring to suggest he doesn't always tell the truth ?

Sheridan!

aye, a man i used to admire in my youth ..

He is a bawbag noo,

110% phannie..

A loss to the YES campaign, from 2005 - 2014 , if he had kept to his 'decency' then he would have been a big asset

, I feel he is now a weight around the YES campaign

and for that you should be supporting him....