Hamilton Races - Page 2 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hamilton Races

Kirk

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Alex Hammond is tipping it as well (i only notice this becuase it flashes up on my skybet account) anyone got an idea of her strikerate? :lol:

Tony McCoy - not sure about any others.

I followed her daily tip once - the thing ran like it had a leg missing.

Edited by Charlie Endell

Had a fiver each way on Poyle Vinne at 25/1

Ran a cracker at York last time over a blistering 5 furlongs and was up with the pace all the way

Had the favoured stands rail draw tonight

No brainer .........

Haydock's meeting tonight became the first ever in the history of global horse racing to produce more non runners than runners.

The BHA thought it appropriate to tweet that tonight as a fun fact rather than criticise or offer an apology to racegoers

Edit - what a twat - it was the BHA parody account !

Edited by Ally Bongo

Well that was pish. Only winner I had all night got over turned on a Steward's Enquiry. Not to mention it absolutely pished down for most of the night too. Really looking forward to going back next weekend....

I can mind years ago Sally Hall trained a cracking sprinter called Hallgate - ran in the guineas which was a bit too far for it

Anyway it ran at Hamilton in a 4 horse race as a 2yr old

Was held up on the bridle - burst through between 2 runners at the furlong pole to win by about 4 lengths - and was disqualified :mad:

Edited by Ally Bongo

Hallgate actually ran in the 1986 2000 Guineas won by Dancing Brave !

Although it was a 6 furlong sprinter it ran some race for an outsider

You didnt get many of that class running at Hamilton in 1985 ! (its on the wide outside in the blue and white checks with white face and noseband)

Edited by Ally Bongo

Well that was pish. Only winner I had all night got over turned on a Steward's Enquiry. Not to mention it absolutely pished down for most of the night too. Really looking forward to going back next weekend....

Henpecked running in the 7.45 - first time in cheek pieces - hopefully do the business this time.

I normally give Ladies' Night a wide berth but as I'm going to Accies v Thistle I may as well toddle along afterwards - won't be leaving the confines of the members' shack though.

Henpecked running in the 7.45 - first time in cheek pieces - hopefully do the business this time.

I normally give Ladies' Night a wide berth but as I'm going to Accies v Thistle I may as well toddle along afterwards - won't be leaving the confines of the members' shack though.

Thought you'd be in Canada.