Jermy Corbyn - Page 22 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deputy Dug no more...

Alex Rowley the new deputy though...

Leader wasn't going to matter as there was nothing between them. Matheson is an evil though so Rowley was best choice there.

Twitterati sources were wrong which is most surprising as the rumours of Matheson winning deputy were only within an hour of the announcement

CMcxoXQWIAA8qbL.png

I'd be very, VERY surprised if there were 21,000 eligible votes in that contest... Saying that I'm not sure of Union numbers.

I know plenty of Labour members, and only a handful of them bothered to vote in this contest so the 5,000 votes claim doesn't seem too unrealistic.

I'd be very, VERY surprised if there were 21,000 eligible votes in that contest... Saying that I'm not sure of Union numbers.

I know plenty of Labour members, and only a handful of them bothered to vote in this contest so the 5,000 votes claim doesn't seem too unrealistic.

I think the "media being complicit in the deception" is more of an issue ...if true

I'm confused as to in what way? Are the media painting it as a grand event? I've not read any media reaction due to disinterest.

yes

Then I guess he has a point... They're not saying she will bring voters back to Labour... Are they?

Inferring it plus letting Kezia weigh in with "people voted against Labour in Scotland because of a "once in a generation" referendum.

And that "i understand people were not happy with Labour's stance in the referendum but thats in the past"

Inferring it plus letting Kezia weigh in with "people voted against Labour in Scotland because of a "once in a generation" referendum.

And that "i understand people were not happy with Labour's stance in the referendum but thats in the past"

These leadership elections really are going to become an annual event...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33950405

it's in the bag now, corbyn has won

You have to admire his neck

Wonder if anyone from the mainstream media will ask him about his referendum vow and how thats working out

Thats the whole problem with this country

Lying s are given far too much credibility

Oh?

Have a gander at the 1983 GE manifesto that was described as the longest suicide note in history. Corbyn is hell bent on going one better.

Allied to the fact that he is against self-determination for Scotland whilst supporting a united Ireland and cosying up to IRA terrorism.

All good news for the SNP as Corbyn has shown his true colours. As bad as the halfwits in the Red Tories who bombarded us with lies and scaremongering during indyref and the last election campaign.