Fish Soup In Albufeira - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fish Soup In Albufeira

KennyL

did you come across a tapas bar called sento ? pedro the owner has just opened a new tapas bar in albufeira he has 2 tapas bars in Alicante which have rave reviews on trip advisor if you get time have a wee look

Pedro the owner, aye right. Totally made up. :)

Have just spent 14 nights researching the best fish soup in Albufeira and I can anounce the winner is,the Louisiana restaurant, on fishermans beach.

See yon fish soup? Just so I can order it, what's it cod?

Just sounded made up. I'm sure it's not.

No not at all been going to the original sento in Alicante after finding it when Scotland was over there in 2011 have knowing the guy since then canny believe that's nearly four years since we played there give sento a wee look on trip advisor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have just spent 14 nights researching the best fish soup in Albufeira and I can anounce the winner is,the Louisiana restaurant, on fishermans beach.

Cheers for the heads, gave it a try. Excellent restaurant. Didn't have one bad meal in the old town. Few great places to eat but, the fish soup has to be the best I had while there.

• 2 weeks later...