Ryder Cup Match Thread - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ryder Cup Match Thread

dandydunn

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm there Saturday and Sunday, up on the train from Edinburgh both days.

I think this is going to be really tight, and the USA have the advantage of Woods not being there. I reckon he's been one of they key problems for their team in the last decade and a bit, best in the world but he's not a team player and he's not much liked by a lot of fellow pros. US captains have always had a problem with how to use him and hardly any of them have found a way for him to lead effectively - and if he's not been portrayed as a leader he sulks.

With universally liked and respected guys like Michelson and Bubba, they will have a team feeling which they haven't had for a long time (except the other times that Woods has been missing). Some of Europe's big guns are in poor form, so I've got the Americans as favourites.

Am I allowed to want Stephen Gallacher to well as he's representing Great Britain?

Got dogs abuse for on here for supporting our Olympians

Anyhoo Mcilroy top European and Europe to win 7/1

A deep and thorough understanding of golf illustrated there.

Habebto be a tube to bet on an event you don't understand

I'm there Saturday and Sunday, up on the train from Edinburgh both days.

I think this is going to be really tight, and the USA have the advantage of Woods not being there. I reckon he's been one of they key problems for their team in the last decade and a bit, best in the world but he's not a team player and he's not much liked by a lot of fellow pros. US captains have always had a problem with how to use him and hardly any of them have found a way for him to lead effectively - and if he's not been portrayed as a leader he sulks.

With universally liked and respected guys like Michelson and Bubba, they will have a team feeling which they haven't had for a long time (except the other times that Woods has been missing). Some of Europe's big guns are in poor form, so I've got the Americans as favourites.

Is Bubba universally liked and respected still ? Most golf fans i know and me , hate Bubba with a passion. He looks like he hates golf at times and the world is against him, hope he has a shocker this weekend but he usually plays well during the Ryder Cup.

Come on Stevie Gallagher !

Is Bubba universally liked and respected still ? Most golf fans i know and me , hate Bubba with a passion. He looks like he hates golf at times and the world is against him, hope he has a shocker this weekend but he usually plays well during the Ryder Cup.

Come on Stevie Gallagher !

His fellow players hate him!