Polish Fans - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Polish Fans

McVinceSCT

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a couple of gorgeous polish women at my work. It's just a pity that they're both a couple of stuck up soor faced cows though

Around 10% of the population of Jersey are Polish, couldn't agree more with you regarding the good looking ones, "sour faced cows" the lot of them.( most of them anyway )

there will be at least 8-10k. majority of my friends and their friends are going so i expect huge turnout of Poles-including me. there will be good atmosphere-i hope small minority of idiots on both sides won't ruin the night. btw, thinking about a wee bet for tomorrow-both teams to score seems as safe bet, dont you think guys?

How did the Poland fans manage to get so many seats together in the East Stand.

Presumably like how Scotland fans do it for away games. Pick a section and post it on a forum like this then all buy tickets for that section.

I can complain and will. When we go to away games in the home end we behave. And if there is any trouble I've never heard about it. The police were overworked last night dealing with the polish fans.

They were disrespectful rude and aggressive the whole night. Extra stewards and police were needed next to the away end to deal with the troubles. Spoke to the police and they said it was chaos. They were not supposed to be allowed in.

I had no issue with them getting home end tickets we do it all the time. But their behaviour last night was rediculous.

I know a lot of people like flares at football but when your standing next to several and feel the heat then fireworks are being thrown it is not.

Obviously this is my opinion and many will disagree but that's the point of a forum.

I wouldn't usually get too worried about a few away fans in home sections.

But I was puzzled last night by the sheer number of Polish fans last night round Hampden before the game absolutely steaming, carrying plastic bags full of cans, and attracting no attention at all from the police. I've seen plenty of Scots lifted for far less in Glasgow

I wouldn't usually get too worried about a few away fans in home sections.

But I was puzzled last night by the sheer number of Polish fans last night round Hampden before the game absolutely steaming, carrying plastic bags full of cans, and attracting no attention at all from the police. I've seen plenty of Scots lifted for far less in Glasgow

You obviously never seen the trouble the police had lifting a couple of them outside the West stand about 7 o'clock.

Oh a dear.FFS we had the best atmosphere in Hampden last night by the away fans and we did no bad keeping up with them.Stop this pish.We got knocked out again so lets just get over it and get behind the boys for the next qualifiers next year.