Polish Fans - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Polish Fans

McVinceSCT

There was one steward between us and a huge number of Polish fans in the East Stand Section G area. Other Polish fans were around us in the other direction. Had anything kicked off the lone steward had no backup whilst all of the other High Viz clad muppets sat on their wee stools around the track and looked at us all.

There were also a few flares being let off. Fortunately the Polish and Scottish fans in there were getting on OK generally and there was no problem. When they scored early, I seriously thought about leaving because my wee lad was with me (second Hampden game) and he was getting a bit anxious. Although there was no trouble, Polish fans should NOT have been in there.

The reason for all of this is quite straightforward. There are lots of Polish people living in Scotland and elsewhere in the British Isles. They bought tickets for ALL PARTS OF THE GROUND when they went on public sale. I met a Polish guy who'd flown in from New York and bought one in the public sale before leaving the USA.

Had the SFA numpties let SSC members buy more than ONE ticket each (including for Friends and family who were NOT SSC members - including for kids like mine who are under 18 but NOT an SSC member - it was a chance to get to a game which was not on a school night for once) they would have filled all of the home areas with SSC members and their friends and families with no need for a public sale at all. And NO PROBLEM

IMHO the SFA get what they deserve from UEFA for cocking up the ticket sales and making sure that a lot of away supporters got a hold of tickets that SSC members would have bought instead, thereby getting rid of the problem before it started

Waken up SFA - you just don't get it do you? I would be happy to give evidence to any UEFA enquiry looking at this if it meant that the SFA were punished into getting their act thegither. They've not got a clue

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this thread and the other one in TA Specific about people moaning about the Poles being aggressive, intimidating etc etc etc some of you really need to toughen the f*ck up. Someone gives you so much grief and it irritates you so much and they are being aggressive towards you then kick their in.

They shouldn't be in the home end plain and simple, if you can't stick up for yourself then don't come on here like a welt moaning you are hard done by. If your a woman or with a kid then aye fair enough otherwise get tore in. "I held my mate back" I seen in another thread, why?? Let him go laldy and quite rightly so!

Scotland fans are to fecking soft, we sing for "we can still rise now and be a nation again" but can't even handle a few Poles in the home end without crying like a wain! Pathetic!

Reading this thread and the other one in TA Specific about people moaning about the Poles being aggressive, intimidating etc etc etc some of you really need to toughen the f*ck up. Someone gives you so much grief and it irritates you so much and they are being aggressive towards you then kick their in.

They shouldn't be in the home end plain and simple, if you can't stick up for yourself then don't come on here like a welt moaning you are hard done by. If your a woman or with a kid then aye fair enough otherwise get tore in. "I held my mate back" I seen in another thread, why?? Let him go laldy and quite rightly so!

Scotland fans are to fecking soft, we sing for "we can still rise now and be a nation again" but can't even handle a few Poles in the home end without crying like a wain! Pathetic!

post of the decade

My only greet is why the F**K did the SFA sell home tickets to AWAY fans when we need the place bouncing with Scotland supporters?

If they'd allowed every SSC member to buy tix for one non member they wouldn't have needed a public sale at all.

My only greet is why the F**K did the SFA sell home tickets to AWAY fans when we need the place bouncing with Scotland supporters?

If they'd allowed every SSC member to buy tix for one non member they wouldn't have needed a public sale at all.

They did. And people sold them on or poles themselves got them.

How would you get proof of someone being Scottish? Buy a ticket subject to blood tests??

Stop talking so much shite you balloon.

46251654.jpg

In times like this, I agree with you.

:lol: walloper

No-one here ever been in amongst opposition support?

Yup, but we don't light flares, throw fireworks or attack the home fans. No problem with away fans amongst us. I had Belgians in the last campaign and Germans last month alongside or around me with absolutely no bother. The difference last night was twofold - the Polish fans have a reputation for being lunatics and it was commonly agreed there would be thousands of them trying to gain entry to home support sections. Police Scotland and the SFA are very lucky someone wasn't seriously injured.

Yup, but we don't light flares, throw fireworks or attack the home fans. No problem with away fans amongst us. I had Belgians in the last campaign and Germans last month alongside or around me with absolutely no bother. The difference last night was twofold - the Polish fans have a reputation for being lunatics and it was commonly agreed there would be thousands of them trying to gain entry to home support sections. Police Scotland and the SFA are very lucky someone wasn't seriously injured.

Correct!! No issues with visiting fans in home end if they behave. There is no way that flares should be allowed in a ground and the polis should have had this well sorted in advance. God forbid we ever take flares to a gemme but can you imagine the outcry and the bans we would get if we did?

Flares have been part and parcel of Polish Football for many years.

People who use them Ultras usually have pretty good idea how to use them safely and I have not heard about any accidents or injuries casued by the flares for a very long time.

Polish Fans seatting among Scottish fans could casue similar issues as Scotts among the Poles but !!!!! in Poland we always welcome Scottish and Irish Fans to seat anywhere you like !!! :guitar: ( not so much the English :angry: )