Pdc World Championship - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pdc World Championship

Scouse Eddie

Would love to see Phil " The Power " Taylor win again.

Its the Power or Mighty Mike for me can't see anyone else getting a sniff, saying that if Gary Anderson can hit doubles like he hits trebles then he has always got a chance.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon this year it will be a nice open tournament. Nobody is really firing on all cylinders enough to warrant being a firm favourite. I would love to see a new name on the trophy this time round. Anderson, Bunting, Huybrechts or even Mervyn King!

Hope big John Henderson can find some of his past TV form to get past Vincent van der Voort in the 1st round, that's a toughie!

king playing a young german lad at the moment and most of the crowd have just sung the 10 German Bombers song from 10 - 1.

Sickening watching it, i can go along with England v Scotland songs when Anderson is playing an english boy, but singing about the war is well OTT.

king playing a young german lad at the moment and most of the crowd have just sung the 10 German Bombers song from 10 - 1.

Sickening watching it, i can go along with England v Scotland songs when Anderson is playing an english boy, but singing about the war is well OTT.

Pissed up knobheads. The chanting seems to be getting worse as the tournaments go by.

It's a typically English thing to do though is it not?