Pdc World Championship - Page 2 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pdc World Championship

Scouse Eddie

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want Bunting to beat Smith, Smith is so arrogant around the darts scene in St Helens but Chizzy / Tabern / Bunting have stayed down to earth

Aye, he seems to be a bit of a knob around the board. I wasn't sure if it was just an act though, like Paul Nicholson.

Really hoping for a Bullet win as well!

Somebody needs to tell the sex pest, Taylor that the "Kim" he is up against is not a bird, he will be getting himself all excited. :blush:

:-)) well he has just had a wake up call off him / her

Looks like Englandshire's favourite Sex Offender is going through :-(

Cove you do have a problem with the power, do you not like Ched Evans, saying that you are consistent with your posts :sing:

I don't think Gary Anderson need to do too much more to be in with a chance of beating MvG. He is consistently over the ton match average and his finishing has improved a fair bit.

He seems pretty confident that MvG would need to maintain his amazing scoring / finishing streak against Thornton to overcome him, and there is no way he will be able to keep that up over a possible 11 sets

I would love to see Van der Voort take out Taylor tonight, but he doesn't seem to do himself justice when he plays him, he seems to play the man rather than the game when he comes up against Taylor.