Nfl 2014/15 - Page 2 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TartanTeddy

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to Percy's first game. Jets at home to the Bills later

Now as we know the Jets are unpredictable (rubbish) but we always seem to beat Buffalo

So surely the Jets at even money giving them a field goal of a start is surely a great bet with the weapons now at Geno Smith's disposal - and being at home ?

Famous last words but i think it is ...granted the Bills have been playing ok this year

Famous last words indeed

Geno benched after 3 Interceptions

Vick fumbles every time he is tackled

Wouldnt be surprised if Rex is sacked after this without waiting till the end of the season

Should get a good pick at 1-15

The way the Bears are playing right now I'll trade you Rex and Gino for Cutler and Trestman....and cash!

Really doesn't add up how bad the Bears have been this season when you se the personnel, but my god do they suck right now!

Thank god I wasn't dumb enough to pay for a trip to Chicago in December for a couple of Bears games :hammer: , well on the bright side I might get to see the back up QB's getting a run

TT

The way the Bears are playing right now I'll trade you Rex and Gino for Cutler and Trestman....and cash!

Really doesn't add up how bad the Bears have been this season when you se the personnel, but my god do they suck right now!

Thank god I wasn't dumb enough to pay for a trip to Chicago in December for a couple of Bears games :hammer: , well on the bright side I might get to see the back up QB's getting a run

TT

Seriously - nothing gets as bad as losing 43-17 (at the moment, could be more) at home to the Bills

Seriously

Seriously - nothing gets as bad as losing 43-17 (at the moment, could be more) at home to the Bills

Seriously

Fair comment.

Bears next game is at Lambeau - get your calculator out!!! :cry:

TT

Seriously

43 - 23 the comeback is on!! :wink2:

TT

Cowboys are playing outstandingly well right now. 6-1 for the first time in years. And with 3 of the next 4 games looking like very favourable match-ups ('Skins, Jags & Giants), the Cowboys should be in a great position before December even starts.

After that, it's 2 games in 3 weeks vs Philly. If either teams manages to win both they're likely to take the division. We''ll be in December by the time the 2nd Philly game comes around, and we all know what happens to Romo in December..... Maybe it'll be different this time :blush:

I'm a big Cowboys fan, Romo could almost be a Hibs player they way he builds you up then frucks it up.

Thought the Bears had run out of ways to self implode...

Houston should be in with a good chance of a Darwin award at some time in the near future.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24769579/lamarr-houston-hurt-celebrating-sack-while-down-25-points

Torn ACL out for the season. Not even a sack on Brady, a sack on the backup QB with a few minutes to go in a blow out loss :blink:

Tw@t!

TT

Edited by TartanTeddy

Wembley was magnifient, just shite to get away from.

I didn't think it was too bad. Within half an hour of leaving my seat I was in a moving tube train, which seemed reasonable considering how many people were there. I enjoyed the game too, my favourite play was Ross hurdling right over the top of his defender!

I didn't think it was too bad. Within half an hour of leaving my seat I was in a moving tube train, which seemed reasonable considering how many people were there. I enjoyed the game too, my favourite play was Ross hurdling right over the top of his defender!

yup, that was special. Although the 104 interception touchdown standing would have been amazing.

This weeks picks for me

Saints at Panthers – Saints win

Buccaneers at Browns – Browns win

Cardinals at Cowboys – Cardinals win

Eagles at Texans – Eagles win

Jets at Chiefs – Chiefs win

Jaguars at Bengals – Bengals win

Chargers at Dolphins – Chargers win

Redskins at Vikings – Redskins win

Rams at 49ers – 49ers win

Broncos at Patriots – Broncos win

Raiders at Seahawks – Seahawks win

Ravens at Steelers – Ravens win

Colts at Giants – Colts win

No Bears game this week, so looks like it's either Redskins @ Vikings or Jets at Chiefs for tonights entertainment.

Looking forward to Manning v Brady though - hoping the Pats edge it!

TT

Nothing good on the comedy channel ?

Nah,Bears are on a bye week :wink2:

Second Chiefs TD better laughs than anything you would see at the Edinburgh Festival :ok:

When that sort of thing happens, you know it just ain't going top be your day!

TT

Nah,Bears are on a bye week :wink2:

Second Chiefs TD better laughs than anything you would see at the Edinburgh Festival :ok:

When that sort of thing happens, you know it just ain't going top be your day!

TT

Not going to be our season TT - known that for weeks

Only positive is that Harvin is an outstanding signing. I know he is in his contract year and it will cost us big bucks to keep him with no guarantee that he will not revert to being disruptive - but still.

Vick keeps the QB job and probably will for the run in but thats obviously one of our big failings and the $64000 question is how you get a good one that lasts not to mention 75% of other teams looking for the same

To rub salt in the wounds Sanchez came in and won the game for the Eagles ........

Vick keeps the QB job and probably will for the run in but thats obviously one of our big failings and the $64000 question is how you get a good one that lasts not to mention 75% of other teams looking for the same

To rub salt in the wounds Sanchez came in and won the game for the Eagles ........

He only got a few touches but Simms came in and looked composed at QB. Certainly got the pedigree - if you can stomach that pedigree being that of a Giants legend.

Looks one for the future! :ok:

TT

Ah, the JETS. The gift that keeps on giving. Full on regression this season. One win, and it was Oakland at home. Can lose any type of game you can think of. A blowout, a shutout, a run of the mill loss, a close one, defeat from the jaws of victory - the JETS can lose them all. Tremendous.

Ah, the JETS. The gift that keeps on giving. Full on regression this season. One win, and it was Oakland at home. Can lose any type of game you can think of. A blowout, a shutout, a run of the mill loss, a close one, defeat from the jaws of victory - the JETS can lose them all. Tremendous.

It's all a big plan dontcha know

Suck for the Duck

(The proviso being we will waste him as well)

Edited by Ally Bongo