Tartan Army Burk Need Tickets For Germany Game - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tartan Army Burk Need Tickets For Germany Game

Röhrich

Hi Tartan Army members,

may be some of you remember us. We are a Tartan Army fan club from germany. We have alway the bavarian leathertrousers with us. We are the Tartan Army Burk.

We come to the game against germany with 18 fans. But we will have only 4 or 5 tickets. So may be some of you can tell me where i can buy tickets for the game against germany.

And some question more:

• We are landing in Edingburg 2 days before. Is there a soccer pub or a pub where we have to go?
  • the next day, 06th september, we come to Glasgow. Is it always the iron horse where we have to go?

Thanks for your help

Röhrich

There are many places to go b4 the game.I have a few German friends probably supporting scotland and will be on Victoria bar next to Pandora on Monday afternoon'.there is also the shed nightclub or various other pubs that will be good. Enjoy your trip whatever choice you make.

Hi Tartan Army members,

may be some of you remember us. We are a Tartan Army fan club from germany. We have alway the bavarian leathertrousers with us. We are the Tartan Army Burk.

We come to the game against germany with 18 fans. But we will have only 4 or 5 tickets. So may be some of you can tell me where i can buy tickets for the game against germany.

And some question more:

• We are landing in Edingburg 2 days before. Is there a soccer pub or a pub where we have to go?
  • the next day, 06th september, we come to Glasgow. Is it always the iron horse where we have to go?

Thanks for your help

Röhrich

Will look out for you in the ironhorse Rohrich,

The tickets for this game will be in high demand no matter the result in germany.

Doubt there will be a public sale of ticket but you will probually read about it on here if there will be one. The SSC ( scotland tickets) is full and are not taking any new members to my knowledge. You have obviously looked into the german equivalent?

Enjoy your visit to Auld reekie ( Edinburgh) and Glasgow.

If you haven't been to edinburgh before the castle is quite impressive, I can't advise you on ( tartan army) football pubs in edinburgh.

I will leave that to someone with more knowledge of that area.

Safe journey when it comes.

My cousin is looking for three for himself, his daughter and son (who have dual nationality with Scotland and Germany) and he's found somewhere offering corporate tickets but it's silly money.

My cousin is looking for three for himself, his daughter and son (who have dual nationality with Scotland and Germany) and he's found somewhere offering corporate tickets but it's silly money.

The price of a feel good factor, tickets become scarce and the prices shoot up. A good problem as the team is doing the business on the park.

The DFB all-in ballot for FanClub members has been open for a couple of weeks. Closes on the 8th June, with succesful applicants due to be informed a week later. Can't see any info. as regards allocation. Ticket price is Euro 51 + 8 for DHL, processing etc.

Once SSC,DFB & sponsers etc. have been accomodated, then would presume that the small amount left over would be offered to S/T holders, before any general sale.

Edited by SteveMcD

Thank you friends for the informations. We will try to find more tickets whereever. Cause we are not often in scotland. For me it is the 3rd game. The most of my fanclubmember is it the first time. For sure we will go to the Pandora and iron horse.If one of you have to much tickets. i will pay you and extra some beers :beer2: .

We ordered on our fanclub, but we will get only 2 or 3 tickets..

Hope to see you in glasgow.

Edited by Röhrich

As I said around 8 of my German friends will be over. They go to many scotland games. We will probably be in the pub across from the Pandora. Victoria bar.there is also the shed or you can drink in city centre. The dj that worked in the Pandora will probably be in Victoria bar.hope this helps

The problem with this match is its a Monday night. A lot will be heading straight home for work next day. :worried:

Or phoning in sick on Tuesday after we beat Germany at Hampden and the party kicks in.....or surviving on red bull like I had to do when we travelled back overnight after the Brazil game in London and my boss wouldn't let me take the Monday off....

Back in Glasgow at 7 am, train home, showered, changed and back to work for 9 am!

Thank you friends for the informations. We will try to find more tickets whereever. Cause we are not often in scotland. For me it is the 3rd game. The most of my fanclubmember is it the first time. For sure we will go to the Pandora and iron horse.If one of you have to much tickets. i will pay you and extra some beers :beer2: .

We ordered on our fanclub, but we will get only 2 or 3 tickets..

Hope to see you in glasgow.

It would be great to bump into you guys again, as long as you don't offer us any of that snuff tobacco! Lethal stuff! The Iron Horse is always good, but as others have said there are many places to go before the game in Glasgow.

The Renfrew Ferry is always pretty good, watch this board closer to the game to book, as the tickets go very quickly. Usually £2 or £3 per ticket, but worth it as always live bands playing Scottish music and a great atmosphere. You should be able to book tickets in advance and pick up ad buy at the door. They normally run buses to the game direct from there to Hampden too.

Oh Wow. 500 for one ticket? We would pay about 100 or 150, but not 500 for one ticket. It's not the FIFA Final :yikes3:

@WeLuvlrnBru: Of course the snuff is with me. :ok:

It may be your final.

If we win,you may not make the euros,never mind the final itself.

• 1 month later...

Can someone give me an email and phoncontact where i can ask for tickets from the sfa? Thanks for your help.

You will have to wait to see if anything is available through public sale first.

And that will probably be a minimal availability.