Championship Run In - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Championship Run In

I guess they could say you're only allowed to do it for one match. Hibs only done it for one match...

I did see that there is no rule stating what level ticket prices must be. So in effect Rangers could charge everyone just £1 to get in...

If the SFA were smart they could say that it's only permitted in the Play Off final as there's a fair chance Rangers won't get there. However it's the SFA......

I did see a few similar comments regarding the minimum pricing. Saying clubs should just charge £1 for entry and then sell "commemorative programmes" for 15 or 20 quid.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The key question other SPFL clubs should be asking is why did hibs (and Hamilton?) have this rule waived last season?

This is the thing that frustrates me about the SPFL the most. They chop and change the rules as they go.

The key question other SPFL clubs should be asking is why did hibs (and Hamilton?) have this rule waived last season?

This is the thing that frustrates me about the SPFL the most. They chop and change the rules as they go.

They are morons. Does this answer your question?

Absolutely disgraceful, shocking and unforgivable stuff at Tynecastle. Has anyone ever seen such a stonewaller of a penalty claim turned down?

Easy. Bell took the ball away from him.

Yeah Bell touched the ball with his hands to take the ball away from the Hearts boy.

Good decision by Brother Murray there. The diving cheat got what he deserved. :)

Irrelevant anyway as hibs are 2-0 up. Well done to them, have definitely been better than us this Season. Really don't fancy us against Queens.

I know it isn't looking good, surely the boys will get up for it like they have in the latter stages of the season and make a game of it.

At the game and I thought he got the ball, would like to see it again

Take it the earlier one with sow was a dive?

Definite dive mate

Penalty one is more tricky. Definitely got something on the ball despite what some on here are saying. Hits Sow a split second before that though and as such should be a penalty and red card. Would be impossible for the ref to see that though which is prob why it wasn't given.

Of course we all know the real reason it wasn't given but I'll let the usual mopes on here tell you about that :)