Steve Evans - Rotherham Utd - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Steve Evans - Rotherham Utd

To be fair the last few times I've seen them up here they've had about 35 fans playing at being cockernee 'ard boys. Just steer clear in the play-offs as they all pile out of the woodwork then.

My last experience of them was 2009-ish when I was working in Hull for a bit. They came up for an FA cup tie and trashed the KC. Throwbacks.

My last experience of them was 2009-ish when I was working in Hull for a bit. They came up for an FA cup tie and trashed the KC. Throwbacks.

I think it was around that time when we had a run-in with them up here when our dimwits arranged a meeting with their dimwits but attacked the wrong coach & mayhem ensued (youtube.com/watch?v=U8K39KGD-YA if you're interested!). We landed them in the play-offs a few weeks later & the away leg down there was hell; a real throwback to days at the original Den which I had the misfortune to visit a couple of times.

I think it was around that time when we had a run-in with them up here when our dimwits arranged a meeting with their dimwits but attacked the wrong coach & mayhem ensued (youtube.com/watch?v=U8K39KGD-YA if you're interested!). We landed them in the play-offs a few weeks later & the away leg down there was hell; a real throwback to days at the original Den which I had the misfortune to visit a couple of times.

Jings, try them at Upton Park. Two sets of knuckledraggers.