Thinks Its All Over ? Congrats Celtic- Title Looks Immenent - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Thinks Its All Over ? Congrats Celtic- Title Looks Immenent

Hence the wink emotion in my post.

Aberdeen are entitled to sell to their own and if they are shifting them then it can only be a positive for Scottish football. Disappointing for us as there will be a scramble every time now but that's just the way it is I suppose.

On a related theme did I see unsold seats in the Celtic sections last week at Tannadice on tv? Would have thought they would have sold out easily.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a related theme did I see unsold seats in the Celtic sections last week at Tannadice on tv? Would have thought they would have sold out easily.

Yes the section we were in the Jerry Kerr had almost two empty sections. First time I can remember seeing it like that up there but there was a few factors such as having the midweek game with Dundee a few days before and it being just before pay day that probably didn't help.

Yes the section we were in the Jerry Kerr had almost two empty sections. First time I can remember seeing it like that up there but there was a few factors such as having the midweek game with Dundee a few days before and it being just before pay day that probably didn't help.

I'd say that crowds all over are a sign that admission prices are too expensive.

That said the only way to reduce them without losing a lot of good players from the league is to drive up other income from media and sponsorship deals - the clubs need to work together to achieve this.

Hardly a thing of beauty at Tannadeechy where Aberdeen seem determined to hand Celtic the league and create a world record for misplaced 3 yard passes, all at the same time.

It looks like they're playing with a beach ball.

Been closer than the last few seasons and only hope my team and some others join in the race next year.

Outside of Rangers, it's been closer than any title race since (Aberdeen in ) 1994.