Thinks Its All Over ? Congrats Celtic- Title Looks Immenent - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Thinks Its All Over ? Congrats Celtic- Title Looks Immenent

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not bizarre at all.

Most Rangers fans are quite happy with Celtic winning everything...what terrifies them the most is another club (especially Aberdeen) making a real challenge.

It's the 2 cheeks effect. They can take Celtic winning trophies because they still believe in the Old Firm duopoly. They don't want anyone else getting close though.

I've read some crap on here but that's up there...

I'm sure all gers fans are really excited for Celtic getting 10 in a row!

Question....... When did the guard of honour become a tradition? Has it always been done?

For as long as I've been watching fitba anyway (1970s).

Congratulations Celtic. A great way to win the league, was out in Glasgow last night and never encountered one pished fan...

For as long as I've been watching fitba anyway (1970s).

Congratulations Celtic. A great way to win the league, was out in Glasgow last night and never encountered one pished fan...

They barely noticed if the Celtic fans I know are anything to go by. It just be a bit dull supporting them tbh. Where's the rollercoaster?

They barely noticed if the Celtic fans I know are anything to go by. It just be a bit dull supporting them tbh. Where's the rollercoaster?

Europe. I've seen in in a European final, knock out Barca and Liverpool and get to the knock-out stags of the CL. I've also seen us get beat 5-0 by Bratislava and knocked out by a number of teams I expected us to beat.