The Well V Killie - Friday Night - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Well V Killie - Friday Night

This one's massive now. Struggling to see how Killie can get anything out of it though. Our strike force is as potent as Hampden Lager, a midfield that's slower than coastal erosion, the defence lacks confidence and the keeper has none.

Best to hope for Well having an off night and it finishing 0-0...

Oh toepoke RRB is going to be after you :lol:

Last last last chance saloon for Motherwell.

Killie know that a point ends it so I reckon we are in for a really tough night.

Early goal for either team and I think they'll romp it.

Hoping it's like our recent home games against Hamilton and St Mirren. Expecting it to be more like the last Killie game at Fir Park

Our home form is actually half decent recently. A winnable home match on Friday followed by a winnable away match in Paisley where we always seem to get a result when we need one would put it all onto the final home game against Partick, who we should be looking for revenge against after our abject performance at Firhill a few weeks ago. A Partick side with nothing to play for and us having to throw the kitchen sink at them would hopefully be a good thing for Motherwell(He says shaking his head :unsure: )

Do Motherwell only play on Fridays now?!

Pretty much. I like it. Except when we lose cos it ruins your weekend :lol:

I think it was two season ago we only had seven 3pm Saturday games at home.

6-0 win to take care of the goal difference issue.

Easy :rolleyes:

going by the way killie are playing l think they could do a hibs not so long ago killie where 17 points of the 2nd bottom playoff place

Yea we started the season pretty well and i thought they were safe, not looking very clever now.