The Rangers Fans Fighting - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Rangers Fans Fighting

I'd suggest that the vast majority on this board have shown humility and endlessly condemned both the behaviours of the idiots in the support and the inaction of the board(s) in doing something about it.

Yes, I'd agree with that in the main. Apologies.

My feelings were more general than board related to be fair.

Unfortunately (for the rangers) there's a far larger majority out there that rubs everyone up the wrong way Larky.

The 'everyone' is just fukin fed up bud..........

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'd agree with that in the main. Apologies.

My feelings were more general than board related to be fair.

Unfortunately (for the rangers) there's a far larger majority out there that rubs everyone up the wrong way Larky.

The 'everyone' is just fukin fed up bud..........

We know there's a significant proportion the rub people up the wrong way, but the regular bouts of self righteous frenzy that 'everyone" (or the same 10 to 20 posters to be more accurate) seems to think is a compulsory weekly ritual is getting beyond tedious.

We know there's a significant proportion the rub people up the wrong way, but the regular bouts of self righteous frenzy that 'everyone" (or the same 10 to 20 posters to be more accurate) seems to think is a compulsory weekly ritual is getting beyond tedious.

I suspect it is, however as I said everyone is fed up.

Rightly or wrongly I don't see a way back in if Rangers fuk it up again.

They only have themselves to blame if so. Sorry.

Sorry Larky, I have some great friend who are Rangers fans....I'm not having a go....I started the thread asking what the trouble was at the game, it's been answered.

I genuinely was curious as to what it was all about.

Not your fault Andy it was a reasonable question, the away support should have been sorted out years ago but the Kray twins will do nothing about it.

How many Rangers' supporters on here have suggested that?

I think the rangers fans on here are on the whole decent, but also not representative of the support as a whole. The vocal "minority" who post on rangers media, are rampant bigots and run campaigns against anyone who dare speak out and do all the bad stuff would also be unrepresentative.

The truth as always will be somewhere in the middle.

I'd suggest that the vast majority on this board have shown humility and endlessly condemned both the behaviours of the idiots in the support and the inaction of the board(s) in doing something about it.

Agreed. I am as guilty as any of getting tore into rangers when stuff like this happens. I do forget the fans on here who are mostly decent but get tarred with the same brush. However larky some if the reaction from some rangers fans on here is not always helpful.

I think the rangers fans on here are on the whole decent, but also not representative of the support as a whole. The vocal "minority" who post on rangers media, are rampant bigots and run campaigns against anyone who dare speak out and do all the bad stuff would also be unrepresentative.

The truth as always will be somewhere in the middle.

Nail on the head.

I am also a member of RM, but very rarely interact. It worries me about the mental health of a large population on there. I have met quite a few from the place, and fortunately only had the pleasure of one being an unsavoury bigot, who really was more a RA SELLLLLICK hater than a Rangers fan...

The Rangers fans who attend Scotland games are the one's i'd like to see more of at Ibrox, unfortunately many keep a low profile these days.

Don't remember anyone suggesting that the Rangers fans on here weren't by and large, decent people (with one or two exceptions).

Does that mean the rest of us aren't allowed to strongly criticise and mock the behaviour of the fannies in case we hurt the feelings of the poor wee souls on here. It goes with the territory I'm afraid lads.

Suck it up!

Edited by Marky

How many Rangers' supporters on here have suggested that?

I'd already acknowledged that my view was in general and not based solely on here.

You're avoiding that part though. A bit like your club(s) (old and new) when the dialogue is factual, hard to digest and just doesn't suit the agenda.

I'd already acknowledged that my view was in general and not based solely on here.

You're avoiding that part though. A bit like your club(s) (old and new) when the dialogue is factual, hard to digest and just doesn't suit the agenda.

I haven't avoided anything something you find hard to digest.

But here's a laugh, you really couldn't make that up.

I haven't avoided anything something you find hard to digest.

But here's a laugh, you really couldn't make that up.

That is outstanding. You can picture it now, a group of obese, toothless mutants all turning up to pull bowler hats and penny whistles out of their tracksuit bottoms for an impromptu 'sash mob'. That will show them!