Neil Lennon In At Bolton - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Neil Lennon In At Bolton

WTF are you on about? I contributed to this thread with a comment on the subject of the thread.

On the Charlie Mulgrew thread, you said feck all about Mulgrew and instead had an unprovoked dig at me.

The two are in no way comparable :lol:

Parkie - on the other thread, I agreed with runningtings assessment of Mulgrew with Brown by using the word 'This'. I mentioned your name because of your well known dislike of Charlie Mulgrew as a player, presumably based on his stint at Aberdeen. It was intended to be humorous and nothing more. So a false accusation on your part there mate. You give it out, you gotta take it too.

Let's not get personal about it.

On this thread, you answered a question that was not directed at you, and in doing so (to me) you appeared to apply a different logic.

Anyway don't get stressed - nobody's dead.

I'll happily buy you a beer whenever we coincide - you sound like a guy that fancies a decent debate.

:ok:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are we talking about? ^?^

Charles Mulgrew - Aberdeen waster (as nutted by the Kyles O'Laffable).

May have been less than attentive to his parental responsibilities (some evidence exists).

Found Georgios Samaras at Ibrox one day with a peach of a pass when he was the only player left to pick at left midfield.

Got called in to play centre half by Neil Lennon (the subject of this topic) one day and did quite well.

And then Wee Gordon Strachan made him into a half decent holding midfielder!!!

Charles Mulgrew - Aberdeen waster (as nutted by the Kyles O'Laffable).

May have been less than attentive to his parental responsibilities (some evidence exists).

Found Georgios Samaras at Ibrox one day with a peach of a pass when he was the only player left to pick at left midfield.

Got called in to play centre half by Neil Lennon (the subject of this topic) one day and did quite well.

And then Wee Gordon Strachan made him into a half decent holding midfielder!!!

Not Neil Lennon at Bolton then?

Nurse!