The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday

Don't worry Hightower no doubt these blameless Rangers fans who were viciously attacked by a rabid Raith fan will give the flag back to you. surely as the innocent victims they will want to see the flag returned to its rightful owners :rolleyes:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Hightower no doubt these blameless Rangers fans who were viciously attacked by a rabid Raith fan will give the flag back to you. surely as the innocent victims they will want to see the flag returned to its rightful owners :rolleyes:

Who called them blameless?

I am merely stating the were additional circumstances leading the the event that occurred. But those things don't suit some people's agendas do they.

So you are saying a raith fan had a fifes finest flag then a rangers fan took it off when he was called a bad name.I find that hard to believe that the lad in question would say something like that and he wasnt drunk.So where is the flag now ?

Raith fan had flag.

Additional Raith fan took said flag.

That fan was drunk waving the flag in a gers fans face and called him a h.un

Said flag was then grabbed off drunken Raith fan.

I can enquire today at work as to the location of the flag. I picked up my tickets and then headed in a separate direction.

Raith fan had flag.

I can enquire today at work as to the location of the flag. I picked up my tickets and then headed in a separate direction.

Why didn't the h.un just ignore him?

Raith fan had flag.

why you have't been banned for trolling months ago I just don't know. Your whole life on this site has been one big troll, and I thought that was against the rules. As for your latest pile of crap, just one whole series of lies,

why you have't been banned for trolling months ago I just don't know. Your whole life on this site has been one big troll, and I thought that was against the rules. As for your latest pile of crap, just one whole series of lies,

I'm no fan of him myself but you should be very embarrassed for trying to get someone banned from an internet forum. Are you really this precious in "real" life?

I'm no fan of him myself but you should be very embarrassed for trying to get someone banned from an internet forum. Are you really this precious in "real" life?

people like him really piss me off and I make no bones about it. Having said that I have only ever reported one poster to the mods on any message board I am a member off, and that was for sectarian abuse so I'm not 'trying to get him banned'. It's up to the mods and posters to decide if his trolling is OK or not. I've got him on ignore but, due to others quoting him I got to see his latest offerings, and his blatant lies on this thread just touched a nerve with me

people like him really piss me off and I make no bones about it. Having said that I have only ever reported one poster to the mods on any message board I am a member off, and that was for sectarian abuse so I'm not 'trying to get him banned'. It's up to the mods and posters to decide if his trolling is OK or not. I've got him on ignore but, due to others quoting him I got to see his latest offerings, and his blatant lies on this thread just touched a nerve with me

Pretty sure it was you who grassed on me before. Apologies if i'm wrong. I can't be 100% as the info in my warn history is insufficient.

Pretty sure it was you who grassed on me before. Apologies if i'm wrong. I can't be 100% as the info in my warn history is insufficient.

no idea if I reported you or not. I know you were on my ignore list for ages so it might have been you so no apology nedcessary

Raith fan had flag.

The drunk fan was waving an 18ft by 10ft flag is someone's face. How long were his arms?

:-)):-)):-)):-)):-))

It sure as feck wasn't for "sectarian abuse" either.

well then it wasn't you. As far as I can remember I have only ever reported one person to the mods and that was definitely sectarian related. No idea how I can check back on that

well then it wasn't you. As far as I can remember I have only ever reported one person to the mods and that was definitely sectarian related. No idea how I can check back on that

I'm sure you've a chart. Folk like you always know when they were internet sops

I spoke to the young lad today who had the 18ft x 10ft flag taken off him on saturday and he told me he never did anything to any rangers fan.He wasnt drunk in fact you wont meet a quieter lad also he was waiting for the rest of the boys to catch him up.He said it was over that quick that he never had much time to shout for help or to do much about it although 4 against 1 isnt even an arguement.Now debian is either trolling and covering up for his rangers mates or he has got the wrong end of the stick in this situation.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

That is next on my list although we did speak to the police after it happened and they just shrugged us off.They never took any more info and never even looked interested in helping us.They were happy for us to go looking for the folk that stole it in a part of glasgow none of us knew,where anything could have happened than try to help.I dont think anything would come of asking them but like i said it may be an option.I also doubt if phoning ibrox would be off any help.Hopefully some decent rangers fans will maybe come up with it or info where it is.It is maybe only a flag but it is over £300 worth and its also the principle of the matter that it was stolen.

That is next on my list although we did speak to the police after it happened and they just shrugged us off.They never took any more info and never even looked interested in helping us.They were happy for us to go looking for the folk that stole it in a part of glasgow none of us knew,where anything could have happened than try to help.I dont think anything would come of asking them but like i said it may be an option.I also doubt if phoning ibrox would be off any help.Hopefully some decent rangers fans will maybe come up with it or info where it is.It is maybe only a flag but it is over £300 worth and its also the principle of the matter that it was stolen.

Definitely get the police involved. Point them to Debian on here if need be. I'm sure he'll be happy to help with his pals' name so they can do a simple hand-over. ;)

Definitely get the police involved. Point them to Debian on here if need be. I'm sure he'll be happy to help with his pals' name so they can do a simple hand-over. ;)

More than happy to assist ?

I'm sure Hightower will be willing to report his pal for a sectarian assault and also for the spitting incident.