Celtic Goalie Zaluska Attacked By Another Premiership Player - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Goalie Zaluska Attacked By Another Premiership Player

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly that sums up your general knowledge on scottish football. last months SPFL player of the month.

Scottish football is shite. I watched the Celtic game v Ross county, all those goals and still pish.

Well it's not helped in any way by weirdos like you falling over themselves to tell everyone how "shite" it is.

Just giving an opinion. I can't justify going to games as its too expensive and the quality is poor. Celtic are meant to be the best team and they are dire. That says a lot.

sadly that sums up your general knowledge on scottish football. last months SPFL player of the month.

well yes, that's why I said sadly, As you well know, the Championship is the place to be so I don't bother with the diddy leagues. Also how anyone can say who anyone is and how good they are from the crappy highlights on Sportscene I don't know

Edited by dipped flake

Scottish football is shite. I watched the Celtic game v Ross county, all those goals and still pish.

Hearts have been a joy to watch this year. Playing football from the back, no hoofs up the park, one-touch football at speed. I admit to being a bit (a lot) biased

Who is Paul Paton?!

sadly had to google to find out, he plays for Dundee Utd

Thank feck for that. I was just about to post that I feared I was he only person on here who didnae have a Scooby who he was. Never heard of him, or never in a way that stuck anyway.

Any idea why he'd be pals with Jim Goodwin?

well yes, that's why I said sadly, As you well know, the Championship is the place to be so I don't bother with the diddy leagues. Also how anyone can say who anyone is and how good they are from the crappy highlights on Sportscene I don't know

Hmmm. your last comment I can agree with.

Just giving an opinion. I can't justify going to games as its too expensive and the quality is poor. Celtic are meant to be the best team and they are dire. That says a lot.

agreed much better watching Barca or Real on the telly. they are magic. Thats real football !

Thank feck for that. I was just about to post that I feared I was he only person on here who didnae have a Scooby who he was. Never heard of him, or never in a way that stuck anyway.

Any idea why he'd be pals with Jim Goodwin?

why would anyone be pals with him????

hopefully I will get to see him in all his glory next season. Utd have brought through some crackers in the last few years

well looking good for you boys so far! understand from mates in the office here that Gomis and Buaben have been doing their bit.

well looking good for you boys so far! understand from mates in the office here that Gomis and Buaben have been doing their bit.

they have indeed, Gomis especially IMO, he gets through a ton of work, chasing back when required

Well it's not helped in any way by weirdos like you falling over themselves to tell everyone how "shite" it is.

Spot on.

Someone who doesn't ever go and watch it saying it's shite. Sums up half the idiots on here.

hopefully I will get to see him in all his glory next season. Utd have brought through some crackers in the last few years

United didn't bring him through the ranks. He signed from Thistle and before that was at Queens Park.

I don't think United's scouts leave Glasgow...

United didn't bring him through the ranks. He signed from Thistle and before that was at Queens Park.

I don't think United's scouts leave Glasgow...

cheers for that, just showing up my ignorance even more.