League Cup Week - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Week

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wife is working, got the kids

Glad I didn't go now

How you no at tannadice?

Finished work at hauf 6 and live near 300 miles away so would have got there about midnight. Unless they beat the penalty record at Anfield last night, would probably miss it :D

Shameful crowd trouble?

:lol:

Some wee boys were puffing their chests out at each other across a football stadium and set off a flare.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/hamilton-0-motherwell-0-6-5-4320256

It's the Daily Record....

Heard it kicked off after the Motherwell accies game at Bar West and Academical Vaults with quite a few scuffles.

Yeah, we saw all the cops "running"* towards the train station when we were getting in the car, then a couple of meat wagons and a car going with the sirens on.

* jogging at a pace that suggested they were pretty unfit, or were quite happy not to be first on the scene. It wasn't rocket science to figure out the potential flash point was around Hamilton West station given the wee guys that had been goading each other for the past 2 hours came on the train.

I'd be surprised if there was a punch thrown, I'd imagine their was a lit of "hold me back, hold me back"

Yeah, we saw all the cops "running"* towards the train station when we were getting in the car, then a couple of meat wagons and a car going with the sirens on.

* jogging at a pace that suggested they were pretty unfit, or were quite happy not to be first on the scene. It wasn't rocket science to figure out the potential flash point was around Hamilton West station given the wee guys that had been goading each other for the past 2 hours came on the train.

I'd be surprised if there was a punch thrown, I'd imagine their was a lit of "hold me back, hold me back"

Heard was more a punch thrown mate, tomorrows game has potential be bad too again, might want to avoid electric bar, airbles road station, no doubt thats where it will kick off again.