Scottish Premiership - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Premiership

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St. Mirren 1 Celtic 2 FT Buddies hopefully take some confidence from running Celtic close.

Aberdeen 3 ICT 2 FT Dons score 10 goals in last 3 games since pairing Rooney and Goodie.

DU 2 St. Johnstone 0 FT United continue march and stay top.

Killie 3 Partick Thistle 0 FT Convincing home win as Kilmarnock cement top 6 position.

Motherwell 0 Hamilton 4 FT Youth paying off for the Accies. (Are the The Rangers watching?)

Ross County 2 Dundee 1 FT County claim first win of the season at home. Dundee bitten for a second game in a row.

Finally...we seem to have found the right combination.

I think that 99.5% of Dons fans would have said that playing Goodwillie and Rooney together was the way to go. Belatedly, McInnes seems to have realised the same thing.

Goodwillie is getting better by the game, Rooney can't stop scoring.

Good news....wee teams like Hamilton and United won't keep on getting lucky forever. It's a marathon, not a sprint.... :ok:

ah, the glory days of 2010 when Killie finished the season in 11th, 2 points above Falkirk.

;-)

I was talking about 2010/2011 when eremenko was one of the best players I've seen in 25 years watching Killie.

Once Mixu left our season derailed but it was probably most enjoyable 3-4months of football I can remember.

badger me, NoCity get a couple of good results are they the world beaters no one thinks they are.

i expect United to drop back a bit as they won't have the squad to compete over a season, especially when the hammers throwers get into GMS again.

Pish - Git tae yer bed scrappy........... ;)

I think that 99.5% of Dons fans would have said that playing Goodwillie and Rooney together was the way to go. Belatedly, McInnes seems to have realised the same thing.

Good news....wee teams like Hamilton and United won't keep on getting lucky forever. It's a marathon, not a sprint.... :ok:

Reading the report goodie seemed to be involved in all 3 goals. Second one he could have shot himself but passed for the goal apparently. Good to see him getting some form back.

Goodie was excellent, there's still the player Utd sold to Blackburn in there. Extending his deal should certainly be on mcinnes' agenda.

Missed Jack in midfield.

Robson is done. I was bemused that he played before Low and the 90 minutes only reinforced my views.

Goodie was excellent, there's still the player Utd sold to Blackburn in there. Extending his deal should certainly be on mcinnes' agenda.

Missed Jack in midfield.

Robson is done. I was bemused that he played before Low and the 90 minutes only reinforced my views.

Now that Goodwillie is at a big team with better players, I feel that he might finally reach his potential...