Leaving The The Rangers On Field Troubles For A Moment... - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Leaving The The Rangers On Field Troubles For A Moment...

kind of bizarre how the game can treat a team ; Leeds etc

Rangers almost full circle to 30 years back greig/wallace era (when i used to go the fitba)

i know there are other factors involved ; tax man etc ; but really could happen to any club

man utd in div 2 in 70s - still big crowds , but won very little on their return until SAF go them into shape

chelsea were mince after the early 70s period , ditto man city

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours going about that factions on the board are fighting over whether to liquidate or put the club into administration.

For a business moron like myself, what would the motivation be for liquidation be when there are few external creditors? Asset stripping?

Don't think I could take another liquidation, 29 years old and got the wrists of a 92 year old pneumatic drill operator.

Seriously? M*ron is censored? off! Hate this fuckin' place.

Edited by Scunnered

For a business lovely cuddly bunny like myself, what would the motivation be for liquidation be when there are few external creditors? Asset stripping?

Don't think I could take another liquidation, 29 years old and got the wrists of a 92 year old pneumatic drill operator.

Seriously? M*ron is censored? badger off! Hate this fuckin' place.

administration would allow the termination of expensive players contracts etc but would not get rid of the service contracts tied to the company that charlie green put in place apparenlty. He is effectivley bleeding the club/ company dry and this would not stop with Admin. it would with liquidation though. but seeing as he is believed to be a major shareholder still, he would surely vote against it. it will be the other "investors" who are trying to be rid of charlie that would drive liquidation.

administration would allow the termination of expensive players contracts etc but would not get rid of the service contracts tied to the company that charlie green put in place apparenlty. He is effectivley bleeding the club/ company dry and this would not stop with Admin. it would with liquidation though. but seeing as he is believed to be a major shareholder still, he would surely vote against it. it will be the other "investors" who are trying to be rid of charlie that would drive liquidation.

there are a few out of contract at the end of the season anyway

Oh good, Phill 3 names. The bastion of impartial journalism. He's even more obsessed with "The Rangers" than Scotty! He could also do with getting someone to proof read his blog once in a while.

all true - he is far from impartial. however he does seem to be on the ball with a lot of his stuff. as usual time will tell.

Mad Phil.. Aim a thousand arrows at a target. If one hits the bullseye he is held up as the a prophet. His life is dedicated to Rangers and his ghoulish followers who hang on his every word. Including some on here it seems.

Interested to see all these claims that have not come true. His timescales are often out but his detail is usually spot on.