Mcfadden To St Johnstone - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mcfadden To St Johnstone

Played well and looked sharp tonight, good turn and through ball for Saints goal. Took him and Scott Brown off and the game completely changed and Aberdeen dominated 2nd half. His touch still looks great. Excited to see him play for the rest of the season.

Played up front tonight

When they play the Dons, it'll be like meeting an ex. You genuinely hope they're doing well...just not too well..

And then when you do see them you realise they've put on a bit of weight and lowered their standards with their new partner and you're fecking delighted!

And then when you do see them you realise they've put on a bit of weight and lowered their standards with their new partner and you're fecking delighted!

And then you look at yourself... ;)

I have to admit, watching him playing against Saints the last season or so, I was secretly willing him to have a good game.

was same for me at Easter Road. He actually got a standing ovation from the West stand when he walked of the park. Forever a God.