Hostels - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hostels

Trying to find somewhere to stay Thursday, Friday and Saturday and came across several hostels

Has anyone ever stayed in a Hostel before, every time i have traveled i have stayed in a Hotel so would welcome any information you can provide.

I might be being a bit naive when it comes to a Hostel after watching films etc lol :-)):-)):-))

Staying in a hostel for the first time, Times Hostel on College St. Eight of us in one room , should be fun! Has a pub next door so that'll balance out the lack of usual four star hotel facilities for our squad :cheers3:

Thanks for that guys, might just book a Hostel, like you say just a place to put you head down when pished.

Most of the ones i was looking at look like student halls :-)):-)):-))

Check out Jacobs inn hostel(have heard good reviews)......right beside the main bus station.....so easy bus access to airport.

Have heard avalon hostel is fine

Staying in a hostel for the first time, Times Hostel on College St. Eight of us in one room , should be fun! Has a pub next door so that'll balance out the lack of usual four star hotel facilities for our squad :cheers3:

Four of us booked up in here also. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

• 3 weeks later...

Staying in the Generator hostel Smithfield area of Dublin £84 for fri sat sun with breakfast,stayed in Globetrotters hostel for 2011 tournament had a great time fully booked this time, happy hosteling. :wave: