U19 Squad For Euro Qualifiers - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

U19 Squad For Euro Qualifiers

EddardStark

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kennedy is at Cardiff. Hardly a failure.

no, but hasnt reallly been playing from them from what i gather, could be wrong and fallen out of the scotland U21 setup. looked a cracking player when he was young from footage i saw. never really did anything at hibs, but stubbs stopped playing with wingers not long into the season so he didnt really get a fair chance (feruz seems to be the latest loanee who isnt really getting much of a look in with the strikers being on fire)

Edited by LewisEDI

no, but hasnt reallly been playing from them from what i gather, could be wrong and fallen out of the scotland U21 setup.

No idea what has happened to him at Cardiff, as he has gone from star signing who hit the ground running and the manager singing his high praises after signing half way through last season to being complete out the picture this season.

Not having a dig but you do praise every Killie player highly so that's why we don't usually pay too much attenton tbh!

Not having a dig but your judgement is rank rotten usually.

And you usually cream yourself about English players.

Anyway what did I say that wasn't correct? He's an ever present for Killie at 18 (debut at 16)

Edited by Squirrelhumper

I'm sure heel reach the dizzy heights of O'Hara, Slater, Johnston, Muirhead and all the other Killie players you've lauded in the past.

You really can't handle anyone saying anything about Kilmarnock players can you :-))

These guys have all done well. Currently Slater and O'Hara are holding down first pick slots when fit, and the others still have the potential to do well. Kiltie could well be the best one since Naismith. Why would you want to talk down young Scottish talent ? SH doesn't talk up every Killie youngster but he does consistently identify good ones.

I'm sure heel reach the dizzy heights of O'Hara, Slater, Johnston, Muirhead and all the other Killie players you've lauded in the past.

You really can't handle anyone saying anything about Kilmarnock players can you :-))

Least I haven't got a hard on for any English player with a Scottish granny like you.

ProudScot my arse.

These guys have all done well. Currently Slater and O'Hara are holding down first pick slots when fit, and the others still have the potential to do well. Kiltie could well be the best one since Naismith. Why would you want to talk down young Scottish talent ? SH doesn't talk up every Killie youngster but he does consistently identify good ones.

Wouldn't waste my time arguing with him, he slates Scottish football anyway.

Probably doesn't even have a club side. One of those weirdos.

I'd like John Souttar show his value by transferring to a club that has clear idea where he should play.

looks like he is going at the end of the season, he must be kicking himself for not going to sunderland now, his stock will have fallen dramatically, cant remember the last time i read about him havin a good game, that pretty much goes for the whole united team mind you.

He's been pretty poor to be honest. There's something there, but if he wants to go to Celtic (either now or January) then so be it. He's not going to extend so it looks he'll never get near his potential at United. Might be nice to get a few bob for him in Jan.

I watched the extended highlights against St Johnstone on Alba (great show, 2 fifty minute highlights per weekend), anyway Souttar looked good but not involved enough. O'Halloran was impressive.

Edited by er yir macaroon