Ssc Jd Sports Discount - In England... How? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Jd Sports Discount - In England... How?

kmcca5

Had no problems what so ever in the Ipswich store today. Think it helped the guy serving was Scottish so knew all about the SSC. Told me they have a similar set up for Wales as well

Great stuff.

Who says Scots will go to any lengths to save a couple of quid :wink2: ?

I thought that at first but then thought f4ck it, they rip us off left and right even of its only a few quid it's worth it.

I go in to the store, order it on their computer (Kiosk they call it) and have it delivered to the store. I pay the full price there and then, but when I collect, the whole lot gets refunded and I re-buy at the discounted price. Luckily enough they know me know me now and I get no problems.

Woohoo.....

Dear David Provan,

JD Sports Fashion PLC has just sent you a partial refund of £18.00 GBP for your purchase.

If you have any questions about this refund, please contact JD Sports Fashion PLC.

The refund will go to the card you paid with.

To see all the transaction details, please log in to your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Woohoo.....

Dear David Provan,

JD Sports Fashion PLC has just sent you a partial refund of £18.00 GBP for your purchase.

If you have any questions about this refund, please contact JD Sports Fashion PLC.

The refund will go to the card you paid with.

To see all the transaction details, please log in to your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Great stuff. Anyone actually had issues with them getting a discount?

Great stuff. Anyone actually had issues with them getting a discount?

Yes ordered online for delivery to Guernsey then emailed JD, they said knew nothing. Emailed SSC and they said you only get discount if you buy in store . I think they even charged VAT which was wrong for shipping outside EU. Hey Ho only a few quid

Yes ordered online for delivery to Guernsey then emailed JD, they said knew nothing. Emailed SSC and they said you only get discount if you buy in store . I think they even charged VAT which was wrong for shipping outside EU. Hey Ho only a few quid

I emailed JD Sports and a lass on their customer care team sorted it out. I sent her order number so they could reimburse me. Worth dropping her a mail. heather.lawler@jdplc.com

I ordered online last week, picked up from their Gloucester store today. The lass in there knew straight away what I was on about, scanned in my SSC card and emailed it to their customer service team, and they'll refund the discounted amount back to my card. Turns out head office sent an email out to all JD stores last week, so hopefully the English stores will be a bit more clued up now.

I ordered online last week, picked up from their Gloucester store today. The lass in there knew straight away what I was on about, scanned in my SSC card and emailed it to their customer service team, and they'll refund the discounted amount back to my card. Turns out head office sent an email out to all JD stores last week, so hopefully the English stores will be a bit more clued up now.

About time. Good news.