Hotel Eva Bus - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hotel Eva Bus

Scanner

Just spoke to the Hotel Eva where a few of us are staying about a possible Bus/Taxi to the game and/or back after the game.

Price for mini bus for 5 to 8 people is 25 euro one way or 50 euro for return bus(price per bus)

A smaller bus is 1 to 4 people with single price 17 euro one way and 34 euro for a return booking(price per vehicle)

If interested and staying in the hotel let me know and I will confirm the booking with the hotel.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will certainly ask them if they can do a bigger one, and see how much interest numbers wise there is.

As for pubs etc around the ground its been a while since I was last there and there was not much around it but that was not long after it opened again I will ask the hotel if there is anything around the ground and post on here.

Spoke to hotel again today and they have said there is nothing around the ground Bar wise so looks like a few drinks in Faro before heading to ground.

They looking at possibility of bigger bus , will keep you informed of how they get on , got plenty of time.