Westa St. Andrew's Night Event - TA Clubs, Social, Charities - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Westa St. Andrew's Night Event

BankieNat

St. Andrew's Night

Friday 21st November

7:30pm til late

Iron Horse, West Nile Street

Entertainment provided by Steven and Chris Morrison who will sing a couple of songs after impressing in Warsaw.

John Daly will provide a brief history of who St. Andrew was and why he is our Patron Saint.

There will be a Scottish themed quiz with a small fee to enter with half of the proceeds going to the winner and the other half going to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal.

And then a disco to dance the night away DJ'd by an up and coming young DJ Tam Coyle.

A buffet will be available, kindly provided by the Iron Horse.

A ticket can be yours for a very reasonable £5 - money to be transferred to the General Account: no. 00957215 Sort code. 80 54 01 using the reference ANDY - we couldn't think of anything witty to use.

Non-members more than welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

Never one to miss an opporchancity....... Anyone in a position to donate a prize for the raffle send me a PM, all proceeds to our favourite charity - the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal...... everyone welcome, please feel free to come along from 7.30.p.m upstairs in The Iron Horse, West Nile St, Glasgow. Very informal, you will be welcomed and fed,. If we like you, you will not be asked to sing :)....just enjoy yourself !

Awesome night.

Thanks to our chairman broon, supported by his vice chairman flure and committee members cj and gareth.

Billys boys stevie and chris Morrison's acoustic sets were classic and my personal favourites were patience by Guns n roses and caledonia.

Brilliant music from tartan docs ( a new up and coming DJ), a bit of education about St andrew from flure and congrats to grumpy old git for winning the quiz.

I understand over 400 notes were raised for the tartan army sunshine appeal. An amazing effort for such a worthy cause.

I also won a tartan army sunshine appeal T-shirt that I will wear with pride.

Edited by Robroysboy