Ac/dc To Play Hampden - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ac/dc To Play Hampden

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When do people reckon AC/DC might come on to play ?

We're guessing around 8.30pm and playing for maybe 2 hrs ?

Not fussed about the support band but don't want to get there either too early.

Aye you won't be far away with that.

M8.

The support band are decent btw. Something a bit different and do get the crowd going a bit.

Aye you won't be far away with that.

M8.

The support band are decent btw. Something a bit different and do get the crowd going a bit.

Cheers.

I believe the support is these guys who are decent and well rated but not sure if we'll go early enough. Do you reckon support

will be about 6.30 or 7.pm ish ?

Aye that's them mate. I had watched them online before I went. Impressed a lot more live I have to say.

Won't be far away with those times. Think they were on around 7.45 a few weeks ago with DC on at 10pm

Can't wait for Sunday

Cheers.

Just playing a bit more of Vintage Trouble's stuff on youtube and they're not bad at all.

I could be wrong but isn't there a noise restriction around hampden meaning bands have to be done by 10.30pm (Springsteen played from around 7.15-10.30pm)? Hence we thought earlier KOs on Sunday.

Cheers.

Just playing a bit more of Vintage Trouble's stuff on youtube and they're not bad at all.

I could be wrong but isn't there a noise restriction around hampden meaning bands have to be done by 10.30pm (Springsteen played from around 7.15-10.30pm)? Hence we thought earlier KOs on Sunday.

Aye I think so mate. I'm sure there is a traffic report thing on line. It's posted from the council or police informing people about the gig and has a finishing time of 10.30. 8.30 start would be a safe bet I reckon.

Aye I think so mate. I'm sure there is a traffic report thing on line. It's posted from the council or police informing people about the gig and has a finishing time of 10.30. 8.30 start would be a safe bet I reckon.

Cheers Angus, Angus, Angus

Just to get in the mood -

Can't believe I'm about to be the first dissenting voice on this thread, but AC/DC are feckin shoite.

As is ALL heavy rock music.

I would defy anyone to say they had a more eclectic musical taste that me, but this type of garbage is literally the only musical genre I won't give houseroom to.

Filed under noisy pish.

Can't believe I'm about to be the first dissenting voice on this thread, but AC/DC are feckin shoite.

I would defy anyone to say they had a more eclectic musical taste that me, but this type of garbage is literally the only musical genre I won't give houseroom to.

Filed under noisy pish.

You're feckin shoite.

Filed under noisy pish.

I have a more eclectic musical taste than you. There, done.

Filed under noisy pish.

Tripe.

Filed under noisy pish.

They're shite but not because they are a heavy rock band as you put it

Can't believe I'm about to be the first dissenting voice on this thread, but AC/DC are feckin shoite.As is ALL heavy rock music.I would defy anyone to say they had a more eclectic musical taste that me, but this type of garbage is literally the only musical genre I won't give houseroom to.Filed under noisy pish.

I'm not a huge fan but that statement is Baws.