Another Horrific Attack In France - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Another Horrific Attack In France

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this attack by a Muslim is immediately dubbed a terrorist attack with virtually no delay, while the media have been steering well clear of using the word 'terrorist' for the white-power extremist Dylan Roof shootings in the US last week.

The media might as well come out and say only brown people / Muslims can be terrorists.

I see this attack by a Muslim is immediately dubbed a terrorist attack with virtually no delay, while the media have been steering well clear of using the word 'terrorist' for the white-power extremist Dylan Roof shootings in the US last week.

The media might as well come out and say only brown people / Muslims can be terrorists.

Yup, seems to be true, unfortunately. How do they define 'terrorism'?

Quite agree.

On the news last night a white extremist was convicted of attempted murder somewhere in Wales. He chased an Asian around Tesco with a machete and attacked the Asian lad whilst chanting white extremist slogans.

He was found guilty of attempted murder, but the family of the Asian man wanted him found guilty of terrorist offences as well - I think they have a point.

PS- Tunisia thing is awful. Holidayed in one of the hotels next door just a couple of years ago

Who is, the West or the Middle Eastern?

Who is, the West or the Middle Eastern?

Not sure about the west's religious intentions but yes just spent ten minutes explaining to my daughter about the evil deeds committed by the West on innocent people.

So how long before we and America have boots on the ground in full deployment. No matter what the government may say I'm sure they are itching to send troops out there and show how big we are. They just have to get public opinion swinging in favour for it. Makes me wonder just how much they know about attacks like these before hand. I get the feeling that these sort of attacks will get more frequent and get closer to home.

Eddard you don't half talk pish.

Yemen who as we speak is getting bombed to shit by the Saudi's, or Syria, who's enemies the Saudi's are funding right now and wrecking their country, or wahhabi terrorism sponsored by the Saudi's, but everyone else is the problem, talk about victim blaming.

The Saudi's will get "attacked" will they?

Edited by phart

If it wasn't for oil Islam would have been crusaded out years ago and we could all live relatively happy ever after.

But then we'd have no oil.

Let's rephrase it. If we knew about the oil when Britian ruled the Arabian peninsula, would we ever have "given it up"?

J

Most victims were British so now it's automatically worse.

This kind of reporting pisses me off. It's a tragedy no matter the nationality of the people killed. But you can be sure that if it was all Tunisians it would already be gone from our screens.

The people don't speak good english, were the police too slow?....yada yada...the usual reporting from foreign countries.