Labours New Dodgy Dossier - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Labours New Dodgy Dossier

When Germany scored against Scotland how many folk said "German badgers"

When Wales scored against Scotland how many folk said "Welsh badgers"

When Ireland scored against Scotland how many folk said "Irish badgers"

Stop digging a hole for yersel on this one Scunnered

Its football rivalry on this occasion

I'm not digging a hole? I'm simply saying I wouldn't defend anyone saying " the English" in any circumstances... I said so above. If you feel the need to defend such people that's up to you, I wouldn't. I'm deeply sorry that this upsets you :ok:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to guess at probably none.

I've no idea what Ally Bongo wants from me in this instance... I'm not going to say that casual racism is acceptable in any circumstance, football or not. Think I'll stick to digging that hole.

I'm wondering which of our fine, upstanding, neutral newspapers will publish this schoolgirl tittle'tattle.

The Mail, Telegraph or Express ? I doubt it...and if they did, who gives a f*ck ? It'll get lost in the daily 'SNP bad' stories.

The Sunday Herald ? No chance.

Sunday Mail ? Maybe, but they have to be careful as many of their readers are SNP supporters. They know this.

My money's on the Scotland on Sunday...close links to Labour and not shy of publishing anti-SNP stories.

It's quite dispiriting this. Never forget that this is the media that gave 4 weeks worth of headlines to Murphy being hit with an egg, and 4 lines to the Unionist scum who attacked innocent people in George Square.

Why do it ? The 50% in Scotland who hate the SNP will just nod and agree, and the 50% who support the SNP will shake their heads and see this as simply another piece of the deliberate smear and lie campaign waged against the SNP on a daily basis. Opinions will simply harden.

Scotland is more polarised politically now than at any other time in the last 300 years......and it's got f*ck all to do with the SNP or 'cybernats', and everything to do with those who oppose a shift away from the establishment and will set any shred of decency aside in their hatred of the SNP.

Dispiriting.

I'm wondering which of our fine, upstanding, neutral newspapers will publish this schoolgirl tittle'tattle.

The Mail, Telegraph or Express ? I doubt it...and if they did, who gives a f*ck ? It'll get lost in the daily 'SNP bad' stories.

Sunday Mail ? Maybe, but they have to be careful as many of their readers are SNP supporters. They know this.

My money's on the Scotland on Sunday...close links to Labour and not shy of publishing anti-SNP stories.

It's quite dispiriting this. Never forget that this is the media that gave 4 weeks worth of headlines to Murphy being hit with an egg, and 4 lines to the Unionist scum who attacked innocent people in George Square.

Why do it ? The 50% in Scotland who hate the SNP will just nod and agree, and the 50% who support the SNP will shake their heads and see this as simply another piece of the deliberate smear and lie campaign waged against the SNP on a daily basis. Opinions will simply harden.

Scotland is more polarised politically now than at any other time in the last 300 years......and it's got f*ck all to do with the SNP or 'cybernats', and everything to do with those who oppose a shift away from the establishment and will set any shred of decency aside in their hatred of the SNP.

Dispiriting.

Sunday Herald are investigating a story that one of the guys included on the list has had his children threatened as a result.

I wouldn't be so sure, unfortunately. I follow Paul Hutcheon on twitter ('investigative journalist' for The Herald)

He's been tweeting lots of the folk on the 'dossier', asking if they stand by their statements

I hope Labour are proud of themselves. The imbecile who made the Lee Rigby drumsticks comment has had threats against his family. As Mark MacDonald said, if Labour were serious about it why send it to the press and not the SNP to be dealt with internally.

Hopefully this is the final death knell for an embarrassing failure of a party.

They've lost all dignity and have absolutely no political talent.

Any current member of their party should be ashamed of themselves today.

Having said that I'm hoping Ive made the list as I normally only respond when attacked on Twitter. I'll happily defend anything I say.

Also what happens if you call someone a and they are one? That's not offensive surely, just factual?

And what's wrong with calling Donald Dewar a traitor for signing away Scotland's maritime boundaries in (I think?) 1999.

What else would you call it? What benefit was that to Scotland?

And what's wrong with calling Donald Dewar a traitor for signing away Scotland's maritime boundaries in (I think?) 1999.

What else would you call it? What benefit was that to Scotland?

Traitor is a proscribed word is it then?

FFS, they are even worse than I thought.

Someone just pointed out this cracker from Edinburgh Uni history professor Jill Stephenson. She really has lost the plot - you choose, mental issues or senility:

@Historywoman: .@CouncillorR2014 @AlanRoden They aren't even the worst. have you seen/heard the appalling harridan Mhairi Black? Foul mouthed little slut.

I'm not digging a hole? I'm simply saying I wouldn't defend anyone saying "badger the English" in any circumstances... I said so above. If you feel the need to defend such people that's up to you, I wouldn't. I'm deeply sorry that this upsets you :ok:

I feel sorry for you today.

Badger the English is very mild and is really rather childish.

The casual racism I've had chucked at me on Twitter is much worse. I don't record it in a dossier as I'm an adult and able to defend myself.

What Labour have done is write their own suicide note and given all these folk a wee mention as contributors to the wake.

Someone just pointed out this cracker from Edinburgh Uni history professor Jill Stephenson. She really has lost the plot - you choose, mental issues or senility:

@Historywoman: .@CouncillorR2014 @AlanRoden They aren't even the worst. have you seen/heard the appalling harridan Mhairi Black? Foul mouthed little slut.

She really should be locked up.

I feel sorry for you today.

Badger the English is very mild and is really rather childish.

The casual racism I've had chucked at me on Twitter is much worse. I don't record it in a dossier as I'm an adult and able to defend myself.

What Labour have done is write their own suicide note and given all these folk a wee mention as contributors to the wake.

... You feel sorry for me because I believe casual racism is unacceptable regardless of situation? :lol:. What a place.