Glastonbury - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong that I'm currently enjoying Lionel Richie's set from Glastonbury setting me up for a quiet Sunday evening.

I think this is the slot where people like & sing along to the songs but don't really like the artist. Just that they are so familiar.

Edited by scottincarlisle

That's just to keep the under 16s happy

Unfortunately.

Chemical Brothers are one of the best acts I've seen.

Show is unbelievable. Light show is trippy as badger!

I saw them a good few years ago, maybe 5, at T on Friday night. I wasn't sure they would work outdoors but was headlining NME Stage so late at night. They were outstanding, definitely in my top 5 things I have seen at 17 TITP's.

They did a similar light show then. I was quite near the front so didn't really get the full affect of it but did see a fish float past me at one point. Which I assume was the lightshow. I did have a couple of people who were watching on TV text me asking WTF was going on because it looked a bit mental on TV.

Gutted that they are not doing this years one.

Chemical Brothers were fantastic aye, Jamie T, Jamie XX, sleaford Mods, Run The Jewels were great as well.

Thoroughly enjoyed Kanye, guys a genius in my eyes. The hate people have for him is remarkable when you consider a washed up paedo and his band were playing last night.

Chemical Brothers were fantastic aye, Jamie T, Jamie XX, sleaford Mods, Run The Jewels were great as well.

Thoroughly enjoyed Kanye, guys a genius in my eyes. The hate people have for him is remarkable when you consider a washed up paedo and his band were playing last night.

Kanye is a genius? You having a laugh? The guy thinks he's a rockstar, he can barley sing and looks like he couldn't spell his own name.

Kanye is a genius? You having a laugh? The guy thinks he's a rockstar, he can barley sing and looks like he couldn't spell his own name.

He's a rapper, not a singer christ. As for him being a rockstar, he certainly is in the sense that he's arrogant, up his own arse and clearly an absolute crackpot, which is frankly how I prefer my rockstars.

He's a rapper, not a singer christ. As for him being a rockstar, he certainly is in the sense that he's arrogant, up his own arse and clearly an absolute crackpot, which is frankly how I prefer my rockstars.

He canny rap then. he was basically talking very very slowly into the mic with that glazed glakit look. Him and his dug of a wife should be banned from TV. Add her ridiculous family to that too.

Each to their own and aw that