New Firm Derby - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Firm Derby

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Scotty's point, I agree that Hayes wouldn't know if he'd been spat on. However, he reacts angrily to whatever it is Paton does or says, which suggests he's said something. It doesn't take much mouth shaping to say "cuunt" or "waanker".

What about an attempted spit (with a very dry mouth) OR a word that is very derogatory for 'Irish' that would bring up another similar 'Logan' situation that Hayes didn't want to be involved in?

What about an attempted spit (with a very dry mouth) OR a word that is very derogatory for 'Irish' that would bring up another similar 'Logan' situation that Hayes didn't want to be involved in?

What about doing a jobby in his boot in the changing room when he wasn't looking? He might have done, we simply don't know.

If the SFA won't show us their workings then I'm just going to assume it's a nod to Franz Kafka and get on with it.

What about doing a jobby in his boot in the changing room when he wasn't looking? He might have done, we simply don't know.

If the SFA won't show us their workings then I'm just going to assume it's a nod to Franz Kafka and get on with it.

It's simply further proof of this weeks anti-Celtic conspiracy by making things easier for Utd.

It's simply further proof of this weeks anti-Celtic conspiracy by making things easier for Utd.

Cove that's nothing, if they want real proof of an anti Celtic agenda they will get it soon when the sfa rip up the rule book again and let ASHLEY take full control of rangers. A wee slap on the wrist maybe but that's all.