New Firm Derby - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Firm Derby

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've racked my brains and I don't know who you're talking about. Flood? Perry? Lee Miller? Mair? Stuart Duff? Goodwillie? None of them I don't think.

Barry Robson must've scored against us at some point, surely?

You got it eventually. Was a great start to 2014 :ok:

Had to hold for an hour to make sure of my ticket for the derby on New Years Day there. Only single seats left.

Armageddon just gets worse.

It's the one really annoying thing about Dundee being back in the league - I always enjoyed getting our 3 points at Tannadice on New Years Day, it's a great start to the year!

Actually Robson left Utd for Celtic and Middlesborough and didn't rock up at "Todders" till it was time to top up the pension. Lee Miller could've scored 25 goals against us, I'd still be glad to see the back of the cuunt.

Agreed the walking definition of two things: a wage theif, and a lazy Chunt with a stupid haircut.

Edited by ShedTA

25/10/05 - Aberdeen 2 D Utd 0 - Crawford & Smith

07/01/06 - D Utd 2 Aberdeen 3 - Crawford, Nicholson & Crawford

Well I'll be dipped in dogshit.

How bad were United in that 2-3 game by the way? Just diabolical.

Have to say, I wouldn't be surprised if Goodie scores for you on Sat.

Well I'll be dipped in dogshit.

How bad were United in that 2-3 game by the way? Just diabolical.

Have to say, I wouldn't be surprised if Goodie scores for you on Sat.

We were awful in the first half - you guys were equally awful in the second half.

We played again a week or 2 later and it was another poor game in terms of quality - 1-1 possibly Brewster's first game as manager?

Edited by AberdeenAngus

We were awful in the first half - you guys were equally awful in the second half.

We played again a week or 2 later and it was another poor game in terms of quality - 1-1 possibly Brewster's first game as manager?

We were pretty much garbage from 1999 right through to October 2006 but that 3-2 game stands out in my mind. Not quite as bad as the 3-5 game though where Aberdeen should really have scored about 10.

And then there was Brewster.....

Just hope we are focused on this one. seem to be distracted at the moment with buying up other australian football clubs.

Aye, what's that all about?

Aberdeen will win on Saturday, David Goodwille (consensual lover) will score the winner.

Dundee United will win in the cup, all thanks to a Jamie Langfield blunder.

Aye, what's that all about?

Aberdeen will win on Saturday, David Goodwille (consensual lover) will score the winner.

Dundee United will win in the cup, all thanks to a Jamie Langfield blunder.

Ach just rumours that either the club or Thompson are looking at buying Aussie club Newcastle jets. Probably pish mind but all good fun!