Jockstrap - Fyi - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jockstrap - Fyi

To be fair, the original banter was pretty rank, similar to that you would hear from someone with special needs, best ignored usually but he did go on and on and on again. Had me wondering if the guy actually was actually alright. No offence intended as i dont know Jockstrap, but it did slightly annoy me at the time given he tried to shoe-horn it into every post.

If you dish it out then you have got to expect to hear a bit back.

For what its worth, Rossy, you might have been best waiting till the end of the season to stick the boot it as United wont be even remotely close to Aberdeen at the end of the season, nowhere near as they just arent good enough. T'is all.

Why don't we all put are money where are mouths/keyboards are for TASA.

Who will finish higher in the league at the end of the season - Utd or Dons ?

If Aberdeen finish higher than Utd, I'll donate £10 to TASA.

Any takers (all-comers welcome) ?

Peter

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faircity

:lol:

special needs is not really required is it ?

You don't know me at all but thanks for your opinion.

I never said you personally were "special needs" - just that your particular brand of banter was like something i would expect to hear from someone with special needs or,perhaps, from a primary school playground. Either way, i was not suggesting you were impaired in anyway.

Your welcome by the way.

I never said you personally were "special needs" - just that your particular brand of banter was like something i would expect to hear from someone with special needs or,perhaps, from a primary school playground. Either way, i was not suggesting you were impaired in anyway.

Your welcome by the way.

His welcome what?

Or are you just special needs?

Ach, I was well out of order.

Apologies to PC Strap, it crossed the line past banter by about the 5th word. Nae need to do that to make any kind of point.

I like the United lads on here, sorry about all that..let's just get back to the normal piss taking if that's fine with everybody.... ;)

Your welcome by the way.

To be honest fair city - it was just banter from JS. Your post comes close to personal abuse. Says a bit more about you than him if you ask me.

Apologies to PC Strap, it crossed the line past banter by about the 5th word. Nae need to do that to make any kind of point.

I like the United lads on here, sorry about all that..let's just get back to the normal piss taking if that's fine with everybody.... ;)

That's better Rossy. Where have been anyway? Awfy quiet until this rambling thread.

C'mon then - a wee TASA bet ? :ok:

I've pledged £10 Utd v Dons highest in the league.

Any bet/pledge would be good and add to the rivalry and entertainment here - £1, £2, £5 anything ?

C'mon then - a wee TASA bet ? :ok:

I've pledged £10 Utd v Dons highest in the league.

Any bet/pledge would be good and add to the rivalry and entertainment here - £1, £2, £5 anything ?

I'll have some o' that Fringo........

Just remind me when required how I pay :lol::lol::lol:

Takes baws. Well said.

I'll have some o' that Fringo........

Just remind me when required how I pay :lol::lol::lol:

Nothing to pay until the end of the season. Any bet/pledge goes to TASA.

So you don't win anything back but any loser pays TASA.

i.e. if Aberdeen finish ahead of Utd I'll donate £10 to TASA.

If Utd finish above, I don't pay/donate anything but hopefully a few Dons folk will have bet and they donate to TASA.

Pick your team (I wonder which) and an amount.

Then wait until the league finishes. :ok:

Why don't we all put are money where are mouths/keyboards are for TASA.

Who will finish higher in the league at the end of the season - Utd or Dons ?

If Aberdeen finish higher than Utd, I'll donate £10 to TASA.

Any takers (all-comers welcome) ?

Peter

I'll hold the bets.

Nothing to pay until the end of the season. Any bet/pledge goes to TASA.

So you don't win anything back but any loser pays TASA.

i.e. if Aberdeen finish ahead of Utd I'll donate £10 to TASA.

If Utd finish above, I don't pay/donate anything but hopefully a few Dons folk will have bet and they donate to TASA.

Pick your team (I wonder which) and an amount.

Then wait until the league finishes. :ok:

I will go £20. COYR