Pat Nevin Talks Shite - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pat Nevin Talks Shite

How the is this squeaky little clown in a job? He consistently talks the most cringeworthy shite imagineable. I don't think he has ever been right on any subject ever. Plus the way he was on TV doing everything he could to keep that shitebag Levein in his job said it all for me about the little rat . Typical wee BBC sell out whank. Loathsome.

Edited by thplinth

How the is this squeaky little clown in a job? He consistently talks the most cringeworthy shite imagineable. I don't think he has ever been right on any subject ever. Plus the way he was on TV doing everything he could to keep that shitebag Levein in his job said it all for me about the little rat . Typical wee BBC sell out whank. Loathsome.

It's because he is the most intelligent footballer ever to play the game (apart from Socrates obviously). He's got qualifications you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing Jim Murphy talk on Off The Ball about Pat Nevin's continual support for Paul Canoville was pretty inspiring stuff. I'd forgotten about how bad it was...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23811929

"Much of that abuse even came from the club's own "supporters"."

Much of it? Most of it more like. Stamford Bridge was a horrible place to visit in the 1980s. NF and BM literature all over the place. Nevin does go off into fantasy world at times but I suspect a lot of it is just winding people up