Costa Rica In June? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Costa Rica In June?

Bristolhibby

No, he got the bullet few months back and its now Robert Prosineckinin that is there manager.

Google translation of the above article is not the greatest.... when you translate it the Russian version into English, the sentence which says "Head of Information and Public Relations Department of AFFA Mikail Narimanoglu said that Scotland does not have any information concerning the condition of the match" translates as "Mikail Narimanoglu said that Scotland does not have any information concerning the connection of the match".....

Azerbaijan translated article implies the AFFA have no details from the SFA over the details of the date and venue, while the Russian translation basically says the game is denied.

My idol Robert Prosinečki

My idol Robert Prosinečki

The home game with Croatia in the WC qualifying for (I think) 2002 - the man was absolutely outstanding. Didn't run more than a yard or two all game, but because he saw the pattern so early, he was always in space to receive a pass, and then to move the ball on to a teammate. No Scotland player could get close enough to stop it, even though all the play was obviously going through Prosinečki. Genius

Iniesta at Hampden in the 2-3 game a couple of years ago would be the only other midfield performance I'd want to mention in the same breath. Proper, proper footballers

The home game with Croatia in the WC qualifying for (I think) 2002 - the man was absolutely outstanding. Didn't run more than a yard or two all game, but because he saw the pattern so early, he was always in space to receive a pass, and then to move the ball on to a teammate. No Scotland player could get close enough to stop it, even though all the play was obviously going through Prosinečki. Genius

He was superb in that game, I agree. Also remember him standing on the halfway line, and bringing down and controlling a goal kick with a backheel. Absolutely superb.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't booked any flights for Dublin because I'm hoping we have an away friendly a few days beforehand. Am I the only one who's held off for that reason?

Can not really see us going any further afield than London, and can also not see us playing any later than the Monday (given Ireland play England on the Sunday, so avoid giving them any longer recovery time than we will have).

Booked rtn flights but would happily ditch outward one if needed to fly into Dublin from somewhere else.

If it's rtn flights, unless booked seperate, would your return flights not be canceled because you failed to show up for your outward flight?

If it's rtn flights, unless booked seperate, would your return flights not be canceled because you failed to show up for your outward flight?

I went to slovenia in 2005 and originally booked a return flight from prestiwk to milan with Ryanscare. Changed my route on way out and flew to trieste but used the milan to prestwick return flight. I checked this was ok and they said yes, but that was a long time ago.