Aberdeen Fans - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen Fans

Al2014

• 3 weeks later...

Am a Dons fans and the mess in the bar was disgraceful, But a boy i work with from Dundee said that there was a lot of German and London accents when the trouble kicked off.

Which would obviously be Spurs and Hertha Berlin

Dynamo Berlin, not Hertha.

Massive home support last night from Killie lol

It was sh1te, I was there though. A monday night, live on Sky, we're sh1te, manager clueless and certain defeat. Can see why folk didn't bother. Over 1,000 season ticket holders didn't bother their arse. Celtic managed to take less than 3,000 20 odd miles down the road which was the lowest i've ever seen them have.

I presume you go to every Aberdeen game?

Thankfully crowd number mean little on the pitch. Otherwise, Aberdeen would have won more than us since we were promoted eh?

It was sh1te, I was there though. A monday night, live on Sky, we're sh1te, manager clueless and certain defeat. Can see why folk didn't bother. Over 1,000 season ticket holders didn't bother their arse. Celtic managed to take less than 3,000 20 odd miles down the road which was the lowest i've ever seen them have.

I presume you go to every Aberdeen game?

Thankfully crowd number mean little on the pitch. Otherwise, Aberdeen would have won more than us since we were promoted eh?

:-)) Hungry this morning? :-))