Jd Discount - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jd Discount

blackcountry jock

This might have been asked before so I sorry if it has lol

How do you get scc members discount if you ordering online have tried going into local shop but because I live in England they say I can't use my card for the discount and they would have to specially order me one in so I would have pay extra for it yet I can order online and get it delivered free of charge to my local shop but I want use my discount coz they already taking the pee with the prices lol

Not available online, only in shops -

though not done it heard you can order online, collect at shop and they will refund it then let you re-purchase with discount - all you need to do is produce your SSC card. Would check with your local JD first before ordering anything.

Call JD Customer service, 0161 393 7055 you can get your discount they have to call head office for confirmation. I think you may possibly have to order the gear, pay full price and when you get it delivered to the shop they will refund your discount. Make sure you let the shop know in good time and check all this with JD Sports customer service.

Also worth keeping in mind that the Staff in JD sports are paid feck all so you get what you pay for, try to explain clearly as they do struggle with things that don't involve folding clothes or fetching trainers from the stock room. Most of them will be pretty help full if you are nice t0 them. The number is 0161 393 7055

Jd sports = useless twonks now I know why sfa have chosen them up shot is can't do as suggested above after being on phone for almost an hour going through 3 different departments been told to order online pay full price then phone customer services back with order number and if the can find how to apply the discount they will refund me the difference but every person I spoke to have no idea about the ssc member discount... Come on sfa please make our merchandise more readily available with more outlets that way you might actually make more money on the merchandise it not rocket science

Just for anyone thats interested got my hands on a lovely Adidas Scotland polo shirt from a couple of seasons ago here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adidas-Scotland-Scottish-SFA-mens-football-polo-shirt-jersey-Large-XL-/281509121680?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Football_FootballShirts&var=&hash=item418b404e90.

Arrived the day, well chuffed, something new to wear on match day. (oh aye and nae vauxhall slogans to be seen, even better!)

Edited by JECK

Update lol done as they told me to and to be fair they have said I will get the discount refunded within a couple of working days so let see what happens thanks for all your help on this matter just wish the sfa and jd sites were as helpful as this forum

I did the whole phone thing when the top came out but as couldn't see the shirt in person as no Jd stores down here seem stock them so waited till I was up home to buy it. It was very frustrating, again the Jd staff were helpful but uninformed.

Glad you got it sorted.

Edited by kmcca5

I had to order my stuff into the JD in Ipswich and pay for it, then be refunded my discount after a bit of hassle with the manager. Even after showing him it on the SFA website he was still saying they don't do it. All sorted now tho haven't had to bother showing my card when I bought the Away shirt and a jacket