Kraków - Page 3 - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kraków

wheres the pies

Somewhere in the Jewish Quarter there's a tram shed which has a micro brewery inside it where the beer costs 70p.

It also has deckchairs.

I cannot recommend it enough, or tell you how to get there.

Avoid the Cuban Bar.

Going there today as well as the Schindler factory will have a wee look for that one cheers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere in the Jewish Quarter there's a tram shed which has a micro brewery inside it where the beer costs 70p.

It also has deckchairs.

I cannot recommend it enough, or tell you how to get there.

Avoid the Cuban Bar.

Sounds like the place I saw old trams at on Świętego Wawrzyńca. Missed out on the beer though :yikes3:

Absolutely loved Krakow and wish the game had been there as its the much better city all round than what Warsaw is :ok:

Went to grab a beer or two on the Sunday waiting for the others to arrive in the afternoon.... later woke up in my hotel and got told next day I was the most mangled they have seen me in years :D

On the last night wandered around the Jewish district.... some fantastic bars there, also shocked just how much the Poles are in to their micropubs and carft beers :beer2:

Cheers to those who showed up for the Polish Folk and Music night I set up (what a night!!!!!) and Auschwitz tour the next day :ok: