Perth , Scotland - Kiltwalk 2015 - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Perth , Scotland - Kiltwalk 2015

popkean1314foreva

Taking part in my 5th Kiltwalk and this year we are doing the Perth event,so we are looking for any ideas about B & B`s or Hotels in the local area .

The walk starts and finishes in North Inch park so somewhere close by would be ideal , the wife says she`s not camping though so the park itself isn`t an option :wink2: .

There is a premier Inn 2mins walk from the north inch, or the royal george or salutation a wee bit further but prob much more pricey. City centre Travelodge, despite being across the river Is still only about a ten min walk. Plenty b&b's on dunkeld road which is very close by too. I know the owners of one called Albert Villa, so thats the best choice!

There is a premier Inn 2mins walk from the north inch, or the royal george or salutation a wee bit further but prob much more pricey. City centre Travelodge, despite being across the river Is still only about a ten min walk. Plenty b&b's on dunkeld road which is very close by too. I know the owners of one called Albert Villa, so thats the best choice!

It's the local boozers he should look to avoid for refreshment after as I've heard there are some pretty dodgy looking barmen kicking around..... :-D