Church On The Hill Pub - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Church On The Hill Pub

bluebird27

I've been there a few times before Utd semi-finals, finals and a couple of concerts and quite like it.

Will probably meet there before Germany game too but as bonzo says it can be busy at the bar.

1-2 times I've been there they've had extra beer taps either outside or at the entrance which helps.

Thanks fringo. 7 hrs on Train, gonna need a bit of grub I think. Sure plenty of takeaways en route from Central.

Can't drink after eating though,- so need to take it easy on The Food !!

Phone them and book a table. It's basically part of the bar so not any swanky, separate dining.

I was last there in June for a concert with 9 others. A few of the guys orders pizzas (which I missed on the menu as I was late and rushed) and they looked pretty tasty and good feeding to go with beers. Reasonably priced too.

Enjoy !

Mcneills and Queens Park cafe are just up from the vicy bar and neesons and Pandora are only across the road. Armstrong on battlefield rd and florida park are nearer the stadium. Shawlands is a wee bit further away.