Pro12 2014-15 - Page 2 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pro12 2014-15

biffer

Apparently the road from Cairnryan to Girvan is closed from midnight to 6am on Sunday morning. More great planning

The roadworks finish tonight so it`ll be alright on the way back. Might still be closed if anyone`s heading for the ferry early tomorrow.

Guest flumax

If outside UK and can't access iplayer, go to chrome, download hola, set location to UK, then go to iplayer

Guest flumax

Some smashing rugby. Good to see.

Anyone know why they deviated from top seed holding the final to a neutral venue? I know it was announced months ago, but a rule's a rule.

Some smashing rugby. Good to see.

Anyone know why they deviated from top seed holding the final to a neutral venue? I know it was announced months ago, but a rule's a rule.

Cos an Irish team didn't top the league.

Well done Glasgow, great for Scottish rugby, add Edinburgh's run to the Euro challenge final and that's the best season Scotland's teams have had since the game went pro. Unlike other times we've had flickers I don't think this is a false dawn either. Glasgow may be losing DTH and Matawalu, but the addition of theonster wingereans they'll stay a or near the top, and Edinburgh are on a slow, solid march upwards in a very different style. Glasgow will challenge for the league again next year and Edinburgh will be top six (and have a good run at the challenge cup again). Glasgow will play the same rugby as this year with some tremendously exciting backs and Edinburgh will continue to turn in to a team based around a hugely physical approach. Things look good at the most, long ma it continue

Fantastic performance from Glasgow. What a season for both Scottish clubs. Let's hope we can see signs of the players transferring this form to international rugby come the World cup and next 6 nations.

Tired and emotional but what a truly great day - Munster fans were excellent and the Glasgow support unbelievably loud. Players really fed of the energy and had clearly learned their lesson from last years Pro 12 final - the start was breathtaking!!

Huge performances from Naka, Johnny Gray, Strauss and the ginger ninja!! In fact, superb performances from all if the team, bar none! Also great tactics from Townsend and the coaching staff, adjusting the team when Munster started to take a grip at the end of the first and beginning of the second half - really hope he isn't poached by the national team for another few years - such a great core of youngsters now in the team and a good few coming through the ranks who would really benefit from his guidance.

Delighted at the end for the likes of Al Kellock, DTH and Welshie who can now leave the club with a medal round their necks and memories of a season that really has gone beyond the expectations of everyone!!

Off to bed now, and then maybe up in a few hours to watch it all over again!!

TT

Edited by TartanTeddy

I got back from the game at 4am. 22 hours after getting up. Me arriving home >> :blink:

Amazing day. Only bad point was getting drenched at the match. Great great performance by every one of the players.

Munster certainly did not expect that :wave:

Remarkable what can be achieved with a genuinely impartial and competent ref, who isn't in the back pocket of the Irish side. Brilliant effort by Glasgow.

Edited by Pool Q