What's The Chances Of Still Getting Cheap Flights? - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's The Chances Of Still Getting Cheap Flights?

Stuzo

I know people have got some good deals as they got booked up early, but there is still 8 months to the game. Was just wondering what the chances are of still getting cheapish flights from glasgow/Edinburgh to faro for £200 return fri - mon?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True , as I looked at monarch flights in and out of gatwick but the problem was the monarch flight left at 8.20am(check in for 6.20am) we play poland on the thursday night, I dont want to miss that game,so how do I get to gatwick for 6am on the fri morning?

True , as I looked at monarch flights in and out of gatwick but the problem was the monarch flight left at 8.20am(check in for 6.20am) we play poland on the thursday night, I dont want to miss that game,so how do I get to gatwick for 6am on the fri morning?

For that reason we're on the 16.20 departure

There's still flights from Bristol available with Easyjet to/from Faro.

I've got good news and bad news for you...

I know the flight time has changed by 10 minutes and is 'currently' scheduled for 16.10 :rollsmile:

I know people have got some good deals as they got booked up early, but there is still 8 months to the game. Was just wondering what the chances are of still getting cheapish flights from glasgow/Edinburgh to faro for £200 return fri - mon?

Megabus it to London from Glasgow/Edinburgh for about £20. Ryanair return flight from the London to Faro for £101.

Just booked for £130 each - Glasgow via Dublin, home via Belfast.

Last flight to Dublin on the 10th Oct.

First flight to Faro on the 11th Oct

Home 16th Oct :ok:

I have slept on the Dublin airport before, it was when we were going to the Freindly in Austria- Gary O'connor got the winner. Cheap as chips, just wrapped myself in my flag and slept on the floor. I saw a few families doing this aswell with kids! i was just slumming it to save beer tokens, but got the impression this young family were forced to sleep on the floor.

We are getting a megabus from Glasgow at Midnight after the Poland game. Bus goes straight to Manchester Airport and we fly from there at 7am. No sure exactly how much these flights are but the price of 3 nights all inclusive in 4* hotel, return bus from Glasgow to Manchester, and the flights, come to £330 all in so they cant be bad.