Nfl 2014/15 - Page 10 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TartanTeddy

Away from the build up to the Superbowl, been some interesting coaching changes.

Any thought s on the Jets Mr Bongo??

After seeing Rex's first press conference with the Bills im glad we have went for a change - was all the same hyperbole that he used in his time at Florham Park

Dont know much about Todd Bowles apart from his impressive job at the Cardinals and that everyone asked seems to think he will make a great head coach

I think he will address our defensive frailties but the big job will be the same as with most teams and thats QB

Think it's an end to the Circus as he wont take any snash which is a good thing too

Just going to have to suck it and see and give him a chance to turn it round

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a finish!!

Question for Scotty. last week Russell Wilson was very vocal about God's guidance and how it won the game. do you think God was pissed with him for that, and hence the interception? I mean if I was God and though folk were claiming I was that influential for one player over others, I'd make him throw a last minute interception too!

On a more serious note, pleased for Brady and Bellichick and delighted it will shut some of the haters up.

Great game!!

TT

What a finish!!

Question for Scotty. last week Russell Wilson was very vocal about God's guidance and how it won the game. do you think God was pissed with him for that, and hence the interception? I mean if I was God and though folk were claiming I was that influential for one player over others, I'd make him throw a last minute interception too!

On a more serious note, pleased for Brady and Bellichick and delighted it will shut some of the haters up.

Great game!!

TT

Are there quotes, Kenny?

I was going to post earlier that madden 15 had the game 28-4 end of 3rd and 28-24 at fulltime, wish i did now.

Haven't really followed American football in a while, i know Bellicheck is a cheat though but the seahawks have been taking their vitamins by the looks of things so hard as neutral to root for any of them.

That was the dumbest piece of play calling I've ever seen in my life.

You have three plays to get the ball one yard in 20 seconds with one time out.

You have the best heavyweight back in the league.

You call a pass play (not a play action or any other deception).

You are quite obviously a complete fukin idiot.

What a game. Just brilliant. Insanity from Seattle throwing the ball on the 1 yard line - just give it to Lynch. Literally threw the win away.

But that match had everything. Fantastic. Makes up for the disappointment of last year's blowout.

What a game. Just brilliant. Insanity from Seattle throwing the ball on the 1 yard line - just give it to Lynch. Literally threw the win away.

But that match had everything. Fantastic. Makes up for the disappointment of last year's blowout.

Superb Owl

katy_perry_unconditionally_owl.jpg