Sunshine Appeal Spfl Predictor 2015/16 - TA Clubs, Social, Charities - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sunshine Appeal Spfl Predictor 2015/16

It's back!!

The (nearly) World Famous Sunshine Appeal Predictor Competition.

Once again we're piggy-backing on the platform provided by Scottish Football Forums and we thank them for all their hard work.

In order to join, you have to sign up to join Scottish Football Forums (if you haven't already). http://forums.scottishfootballforums.co.uk/

Then, send £10 entrance fee via Paypal to info@tasunshineappeal.co.uk - include your player name for ID purposes.

Please ensure that you pay any fees. If anything less than £10 arrives at the Sunshine Appeal account, you will not be entered into the competition. You do not require to have a PayPal account to send money by PayPal.

Once your entrance fee has been received, you will be sent a code with which you can join the mini-league, imaginatively entitled "Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal".

Half of all monies received will be taken for Sunshine Appeal funds.

The remaining money will be split as prize money.

First Prize - 25%

Second Prize - 15%

Third Prize - 10%

In addition, the highest scorer in each calendar month will win £10 courtesy of Church of Maradona Tartan Army PLUS two badges from the portfolio of albamajorbadges.

We thank both of them for their support.

Edited by TA Sunshine Appeal

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really proud to be associated with this season's 2015-2016 TASA SPFL predictor competition.

As already stated I will send out two pin badges of your choice ( if in stock) to the manger of the month ( any UK nominated address.)

If there are any overseas MOM winners ( e.g. Cypurs TA) don't worry I will sort something out.

See link below for badges on offer.

2ujr3eq.png

Edited by albamajorbadges

Really proud to be associated with this season's 2015-2016 TASA SPFL predictor competition.

As already stated I will send out two pin badges of your choice ( if in stock) to the manger of the month ( any UK nominated address.)

If there are any overseas MOM winners ( e.g. Cypurs TA) don't worry I will sort something out.

See link below for badges on offer.

2ujr3eq.png

Thanks, albamajorbadges.

We appreciate your support.

We don't think you'll have to worry about sending anything to Cyprus TA.

• 2 weeks later...