Steven Fletcher - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Steven Fletcher

dezmondo

I read he is away on his stag to Thailand for 5 days. Surely not ideal preparation for a huge upcoming international match. Could it not have waited until afterwards? I'd actually be quite happy if he was nowhere near the setup, seems a bit of a tool.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a. An adult b. A professional sportsman and c. Not that daft.

Can't imagine WGS would be impressed if he wasn't sensible while on his stag doo. Also Not every stag do is about getting so pissed you fall flat on yer arse. We have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He is a. An adult b. A professional sportsman and c. Not that daft.

Can't imagine WGS would be impressed if he wasn't sensible while on his stag doo. Also Not every stag do is about getting so pissed you fall flat on yer arse. We have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'll give you a and b, not so sure about c.

Have to agree. Also not entirely sure about the comment made re what stag dos are about.

If I was a betting man then I'd say Steven Fletcher's stag night would be entirely about getting pissed up and probably never getting out of Patpong Road. I don't really see him as the go-carting or clay pigeon shooting type.

Remember this - and before anyone says "oh well, Levein never picked him so he can do what he wants" - it was in the middle of the season.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/steven-fletcher-hits-ibiza-as-scotland-1314595

Jeez, imagine a man having a life!?

Got to say I don't rate the fella, would prefer to see Griffiths or Rhodes partnering Naismith but if he scores the winner v Ireland he can do what the hell he wants with his private life! lol

So double standards then. Fine now I know where you are coming from. An attempt to force another 'tic player into the side.

?? You spout some nonsense don't you? I'm a rangers fan, but unlike many I don't have a problem with Scott Brown.

Need I remind you that Broon was spotted and photographed out on the lash so if you have no problem with that then you are in no position to have a problem with Fletcher. :ok:

I'll decide what I have a problem with.

I'm not getting into comparisons or what I thought of other incidents previously.

Call me wishful or naive but I would just prefer all our players had playing for their country a priority, with Fletcher it doesn't appear so and that's disappointing.

It's well documented its tough staying match fit at this time of the season when there is such a lapse between matches. Travelling to Thailand in that time for a stag really is far from ideal preparation, particularly when it's such a huge match. I understand folk thinking it's no big deal but it's a matter of opinion and for me it is.....especially when it could wait.